OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Boost your post count

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 445>
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 09:48
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

me kiss ass, Devil never!! ive just been here long enough to know how things "work" if you know what i mean.

MMMMMmmmm I don't know Pyro...seem to be bunghole tight with CFII.  Roll on Floor Laughing.Maybe thats where those flames came from. Laugh Above

Yesterday you were cheering on Steph and today...........

Edited by budperm - February/20/2009 at 09:50
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 09:51
i knew steph was going to make 1000 first, but she had a head start on him, now that she is 500 from the goal and he is like 700, it ought to be intresting, cfII spends a lot more time in here than you realize.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Chris Farris II View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:26

i knew steph was going to make 1000 first, but she had a head start on him, now that she is 500 from the goal and he is like 700, it ought to be intresting, cfII spends a lot more time in here than you realize.
Glad I get some appreciation around here! I used to just watch a lot and posts in some threads. I didnt really get any topic replies from anyone other than cheap, cyborg, Pyro, bigdaddy, or supertools. That kept me from posting very much. Then I warmed up to the rest of you idiots and now we are like a demented family and I fit in perfect to that! Lol

Edited by Chris Farris II - February/20/2009 at 10:28
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:28
Naw, pecking order predicates he would spend more time here if it is his desire. Clown
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:31
10 Hours a day atleast is a lot of time Bud lol.
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:31
A lot of time I don't sign in cause I am just reading.
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:32
i have seen them both in here from time to time on the weekends or evenings but they do most of there posting during business hours, where people like me can do that anytime we want. i used to spend 10-14 hours a day in here at times. course im hardly here at all during the construction season, so i think it evens out.

Edited by pyro6999 - February/20/2009 at 10:33
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:47
Originally posted by Chris Farris II Chris Farris II wrote:

Glad I get some appreciation around here! I used to just watch a lot and posts in some threads. I didnt really get any topic replies from anyone other than cheap, cyborg, Pyro, bigdaddy, or supertools. That kept me from posting very much. Then I warmed up to the rest of you idiots and now we are like a demented family and I fit in perfect to that! Lol
   Awwww shucks... we appreciate cha!  After all you are the bat-boy of SWFA and the OT mascot!  Nice duce...good duce....good boy!  and ya gave me good advice on the Talley Light-weights.  Its gooood! Hippie
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:51

10 Hours a day atleast is a lot of time Bud lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  This is the 1st forum that I have really gotten hooked on.
I have beeen spending alot of time here lately.  I think work is starting to notice! T think that when I burst out laughing at the PC its a giveaway?
--Thomas Jefferson

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 10:53
maybe just a little!
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:04
Yeah I have had to take a dat off here before to catch up on work. When it gets busy here and a lot of us are here at the same time it gets very addicting
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:05
A lot of very nice and very knoweldgeable gentleman here!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:10

A lot of very nice and very knoweldgeable gentleman here!

NOW YOUR STARTING TO SCARE ME.....Smile
--Thomas Jefferson

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:10
dont forget ed, he has his own category!
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:17
I think CFII was talking about 8shots budperm.
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:24
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

I think CFII was talking about 8shots budperm.

OH, Yes, right.  A REAL FINE Gentilman.  Smile
--Thomas Jefferson

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:24
you know that one picture of 8shots where his grey hair is standing straight up and he has that grinch like smile going on, that picture scares me a little. im not sure he is all there.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:26
Ya that's a good picture of our buddy.  He told me he toned it down for that pic - not sure what that means!
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:26

you know that one picture of 8shots where his grey hair is standing straight up and he has that grinch like smile going on, that picture scares me a little. im not sure he is all there.

That feeling should be all the answer you need Hunter!
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2009 at 11:30

dont forget ed, he has his own category!

Category hell....he has his own universe!!!  Currently filled with Beautiful women!
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 445>
  Share Topic