OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Hillda-beast/Annie Oakley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hillda-beast/Annie Oakley
    Posted: April/14/2008 at 23:33
 I heard on the radio that the Hillda-beast once shot a duck as a young girl. Turns out that her old grandpa taught her how to shoot at a young age.  I would say that she has once again "mis-spoke". I'm sure that the duck was actually a sniper in a duck blind and she was taking on fire.    What.....are we suppose to believe that she is a gun nut now?

Edited by yellowdog - April/15/2008 at 06:00
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2008 at 16:04
She's a sportsman, and she ain't after our hunting guns!! 

Like Bill Clinton posing with a shotgun and a dead duck somewhere during the '96 election campaign.....he's a hunter!! ( Later it was determined that he hadn't bought an Arkansas hunting license for at least 38 years...........)!!
yellowdog View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2008 at 17:21
   Yea! she's a sportsman alright, I can't believe she actually thinks that with her statement ,she thinks we are going to believe that she is now a hard core hunting & gun advocate.
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, then we will gladly have you stand in front of them.
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2008 at 18:25
100% of 50 million everyday, ordinary Democrats believe that all the time.  50 Million people can't be wrong!! 

I remember the old road sign years ago:

Eat Utah Lamb----50,000 Coyotes Can't Be Wrong! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic