OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting, Fishing & General Outdoors > General Hunting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

big foots????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 14:02
LOL, all I got out of that was Bigdaddy is a Sausage wallet.  
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 14:06
i'm the best Sausage wallet that I can be,
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 14:07
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

eeewwwww, that don't sound good at all bigdaddy. 
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 14:18
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

I Know I Know, But when opinion is formed what can you do? Just got to make the best of it and slide on.

supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 14:21

I Know I Know, But when opinion is formed what can you do? Just got to make the best of it and slide on.

I guess, as long as you're not letting "it" slide on in. Shocked
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 14:22

I guess, as long as you're not letting "it" slide on in. Shocked

Oh no

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 15:14
where are the sack squatch funnies............do you fellas have writer's block???    Whacko
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 15:16
Ed, Thats a blue subject. I know nothing about.

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 15:28
Oh brother..............I was just on georgia-arms dot com  and that dude had a " butt cleaning kit" for sale.....can you imagine??    (   oh...it was an M-16 butt cleaning kit...)  well, it COULD have been a "nipple wrench"......I always wanted to send a nipple wrench to David Letterman and see what he would do with it on the show..............God, I have good ideas...............Bucky
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 15:31
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

where are the sack squatch funnies............do you fellas have writer's block???    Whacko

Q: Why did the runner quit the race against bigfoot?

A: He couldn't face defeet!!

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 15:43
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

How's this one Ed? Sack Scratch was playing hackey sack, and he accidentally kicked the wrong bean bag.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 15:56
Why do ducks have flat feet?
To stamp out forest fires
Why do Bigfoots have flat feet? To stamp out burning ducks
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 15:59
How does a bigfoot like his duck cooked?
Flame broiled of course.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 16:01
Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing    Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing    Laugh      
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 16:05

Join the Sasquatch Militia...

Are you an able-bodied Sasquatch aged 10 to 150 who loves his or her country? If so, The Republic of Cascadia needs YOU to enlist in the Sasquatch Militia and defend our homeland against our many enemies, including such nefarious evildoers as:

• Canadians
  • Southern Californians
  • Geoduck & Tree Octopus Poachers
  • Paraterrestrials
  • Americans
  • International Organized Crime Syndicates
  • Nosey Cryptozoologists

Besides serving your country, you will also be improving yourself. Sasquatch Militia will teach you many valuable skills that today's employers are looking for in Sasquatch. You will gain a sense of determination and confidence that will help you succeed. And you will also experience compatriotship with your fellow Sasquatch as you work together to secure the freedom of the Republic of Cascadia.

The Republic of Cascadia needs you now, more than ever, in these trying times. Do your part for your nation and don't let another Sasquatch take your place in the ranks of the Sasquatch Militia. Enlistment stations can be found throughout Cascadia's forests, just look for the poster of Uncle Sas.

What You Will Learn...

The Cascadian Sasquatch Militia is the most advanced hominoid fighting force in the Western hemisphere (second in the World only to our Tibetan ally, the Yeti Liberation Army). Militia members are highly trained in combat, survival, and organizational skills. When you enlist, we will make you into an army of one Sasquatch, able to take on any challenge that faces you.

Your extensive combat training will include:

Boulder%20thrower%20guards%20cliff%20from%20enemy%20invasion

Cliff invaders, beware! Cascadian Boulder throwers shower rocky death from above.

Stomping
Learn to use your feet to squash your foe or his equipment. A basic skill needed by all Sasquatch Militia stomptroopers.
Boulder Throwing
Take out the enemy safely from the top of cliffs. Boulder troops are the first line of defense of the Sasquatch Militia and we'll teach you how to become one.
Log Swinging
Close combat against a number of foes? They'll be no match for the blunt force of a swinging log. Learn how to choose and uproot dead trees, and proper swinging techniques to avoid back injuries.
Delimbing
Pulling your enemy's limbs from their sockets may sound cruel, but they would do it to you with no hesitation if they had your might. Learn the best way to do it quickly and efficiently for a minimal amount of suffering.
Salmon Wielding
The salmon: tasty as a snack but, when in trained Sasquatch hands, deadly as a weapon. Salmon wielders are the silent assassins of Cascadia - waiting, hidden along trails, to take out enemies swiftly and silently.
Inducing Fear with Howls
Psychological warfare techniques that any Sasquatch can master. The enemy will be mentally defeated before they ever set eyes on you. You will also learn Code Howling for use in secure military communications.
Ancient Yeti Martial Arts
You will be instructed in a number of techniques by Migoi Masters from our allies in Bhutan, including invisibility. Learn why the two most dangerous weapons that a Sasquatch can have are his body and mind.

In addition to combat training, you will be taught essential survival skills, including:

Forest%20trail%20brimming%20over%20with%20concealed%20Sasquatch

17 Sasquatch Militia salmon wielders are hidden on this trail. Can you see them? No, you can't and neither can humans.

Urban & Suburban Food Acquisition
Your native Sasquatch foraging skills will be enhanced with training on finding food in human habitats. Learn where humans keep edibles (mini-marts, garbage cans, pet shelters, etc.), poisonous substances to avoid, and how to use "money" to trade for food. You will also go through Food Aversion Desensitization so you can take advantage of detestable but otherwise harmless human food (such as food that has been cooked or filled with preservatives).
Hiding from Humans
Learn how to avoid being the subject of a television special on the Fox Network through the complementary arts of camouflage and concealment. We'll teach you all the secrets to making yourself disappear completely before the enemy's eyes, not only in forest environments but also in human habitats.
How To Escape Capture
If captured in battle, human enemies may try to put you on public display in a zoo or even subject you to harmful medical tests. We will teach you first how to avoid capture but also what to do if you are captured, including methods of escape and your rights as a sentient Hominoid prisoner under International Law.

Your Equipment...

Besides training, you will also be equiped with all that you need to effectively defend Cascadia:

RCSM%20issue%20AFDB

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies will protect you from psychotronic warfare. Learn more about this important combat gear.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
Blocks psychotronic mind-control rays used by our enemies.
Bark Armor
Light-weight armor that can be augmented with readily available supplies. Not effective against human firearms, but it doesn't need to be since Sasquatch Militia will teach you how to attack smart and stealthily.
Moss Camouflage Coat
Makes you undetectable in rainforest warfare and provides you with valuable "pockets" (the use of these will be explained during basic training).
Backwards Footprint Sandals
Confuse cryptozoologist trackers working for our enemies. Imported from South America where they are used by the secretive Curupira hominoids of Brazil.
Power Crystal
Reflects the sun to daze the enemy or for signaling. Can also be used to scare superstitious New Age Southern Californians into retreating by holding aloft and making fake chanting noises.
ORE Rations
ORE (Octopus Ready to Eat) rations are nutritionally balanced octopus-based bars for use when other foods aren't available and designed to keep you growling, not your stomach.

TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 16:19
Meathead,

After reviewing this map I think you may have seen a Swamp Ape

Map of the global Hominoid Diaspora showing major ethnic groups.

Many Sasquatch are interested in cryptogenealogy. It has not only become a popular hobby - fueled in no small part by the availability of cryptogenealogical information available today on the Internet - but an important way for Sasquatch to connect with their relatives, appreciate their culture, and develop a sense of pride in their Sasquatch heritage.

Sasquatch who study their heritage come to find that they are part of a larger global community of hominoids. Due to migration and interhominoid matings, quite a few Cascadian Sasquatch have close relatives throughout the world. But even those that don't will find that they can trace their lineage to hominoids other than Sasquatch.

However, many Sasquatch are confused by the often contradictory cryptogenealogical information out there. There is also prevalent misinformation; for instance, the South American Mapinguari, who are often classed a hominoid group by untrustworthy resources, are in fact a species of giant ground sloth, and the Chemosit of Africa is really a rare species of bear. A lot of this misinformation originates with the misunderstanding of hominoid culture by humans.

To help the amateur cryptogenealogists with researching their Sasquatch heritage, we at the BSA present this graphical overview of the global Hominoid Diaspora. Please note that this is not an exhaustive listing of all cryptogenealogical information available; if you have any questions about more specific hominoid groups and histories, please visit your local BSA office where a representative of the Office of Sasquatch Heritage will be glad to assist you.

SChunter View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SChunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 17:55
or it could have been the Lizard Man!
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 19:03
Now hang on a minute fellas - Canadians, evil doers??!!!  That really hurts, especially coming from a group that doesn't know how to spell "colour" properly and can't pronounce "Z" correctly (it sounds like "ZED" by the way).

If this keeps up I may have to get myself a Sack Squatch hunting licence - no bag limit and open all year.

Edited by Dogger - June/26/2008 at 19:04
God save the Empire!
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 19:19
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing  My sides hurt!   How do you put out a burning bigfoot?
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2008 at 20:27
Originally posted by helo18 helo18 wrote:

Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing  My sides hurt!   How do you put out a burning bigfoot?

I don't know.......pee on him?? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic