OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting, Fishing & General Outdoors > General Hunting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

big foots????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/2008 at 19:55
There used to be one in Oregon.  Appearently they aren't very smart, and he walked right into my tail rotor.  Yikes
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/2008 at 20:09

There was a long thread on AR15. com a couple months ago about the existence (or not) of said creatures.  Lots of pure and total B.S. interspersed with a few VERY fascinating tales of "encounters."
 If anybody's interested, an archive search on that site will produce some thought-provoking tales... 
meat head View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/2008 at 20:50
hi fellers Howdy i was rally worry bout talking bout this cause i thoght for sure you all would think i was crazy in the head an i even started doting whether i rally saw watt i saw but i think i saw something unless my ex brother in law was playing jokes on me with a hairy suit or something but its good to no you guys dont think im crazy cause yore one of the only friends i got an my one other friend thinks im pretty dumb an crazy all ready so i cant afford more but i wanted to ask any way to see if any one else had ever seen one of these sack squashes

thank you for listening to my dumb posting i jest knead somebody to talk to some times i hope my spelling is better than before cause im still using the spell checker well have a good day and thank you guy's again for making me fell at home you are good peoplesBig%20Smile
ckk1106 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckk1106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2008 at 23:44
Originally posted by meat head meat head wrote:

hi fellers Howdy i was rally worry bout talking bout this cause i thoght for sure you all would think i was crazy in the head an i even started doting whether i rally saw watt i saw but i think i saw something unless my ex brother in law was playing jokes on me with a hairy suit or something but its good to no you guys dont think im crazy cause yore one of the only friends i got an my one other friend thinks im pretty dumb an crazy all ready so i cant afford more but i wanted to ask any way to see if any one else had ever seen one of these sack squashes

thank you for listening to my dumb posting i jest knead somebody to talk to some times i hope my spelling is better than before cause im still using the spell checker well have a good day and thank you guy's again for making me fell at home you are good peoplesBig%20Smile

Your spelling is much better since the spell checker.  It cracks me up each time I read sack squashes, though.  Ouch Big%20Smile
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2008 at 17:49
( I STILL think we should get meat head a spell checker for "ENGLISH", however!!)   Laugh

Wink    -- yer amigo, Ed!!

P.S.   We'd like to hear some more of your wild experiences, meat head!! 
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2008 at 12:09
Originally posted by 8shots 8shots wrote:

Hey, I allways wanted me a Big Foot. Reckon a 450 Nitro Express should be enough gun.

I zoomed in and cleared up this picture a little, check it out.

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2008 at 12:11
Roll%20on%20Floor%20LaughingYou left out the light sabre Chris!!!!!!
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Chris Farris II View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2008 at 13:55
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/ellis.htm
Holy Crap thats where I live! Not to sure if I believe it though not until I see it with my own two eyes atleast. Shocked
One day your life will flash before your eyes; Make sure it's worth watching.
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2008 at 18:38
I don't know guys we have heard stories about this critter for what? almost 50 years now.  The guy who first shot the video footage ( see CF's picture ) on his deathbed recanted it to be a hoax.  All sorts of knucklehead, egghead professors have come out on one side or the other.  I know one thing about it.  It sure hides well during hunting season!!!   Yea 8shots I think the nitro express would work.  But you might do time for killin' a dumb@$$!!!
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2008 at 21:50
isn't that legal ?
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 06:16
NOTHING is illegal, unless you get caught...........Big%20Grin
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 07:10
Steelbenz:  "But you might do time for killin' a dumb@$$!!! "

Just proof of natural selection at work.  Nothing illegal about following natural laws.

God save the Empire!
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 10:02
I know a guy that has a real hollywood production go-rilla suit.  He lives in a pretty remote location but there is a highway near by.  He waits for a car to come and runs across the hiway, stops looks back then runs into the thick cover and jumps on an ATV and takes off.  He did it a few times just having fun, then a month later a news crew showed up with people pointing into the woods where they saw the Bigfoot.  The funniest part he said was listening to their stories.  He stopped doing it once word spread about the sightings because he was worried that someone would be set up, waiting with a loaded deer rifle.
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 17:44
Originally posted by Chris Farris Chris Farris wrote:

I know a guy that has a real hollywood production go-rilla suit.  He lives in a pretty remote location but there is a highway near by.  He waits for a car to come and runs across the hiway, stops looks back then runs into the thick cover and jumps on an ATV and takes off.  He did it a few times just having fun, then a month later a news crew showed up with people pointing into the woods where they saw the Bigfoot.  The funniest part he said was listening to their stories.  He stopped doing it once word spread about the sightings because he was worried that someone would be set up, waiting with a loaded deer rifle.

Roll%20on%20Floor%20LaughingIt must have beem pretty unnerving to anybody who happened to see him riding away on his ATV!

(BTW,we really need a Bigfoot emoticon; anybody here who can make one?)
meat head View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 18:07
so mr chris ferris do you thank that sack squash are what ever you call them big foots i saw maybe was that feller playing tricks on me and dose he live in louisiana by chance i did not see any atv around
i hope you guy's dont thank im crazy i wood half thought the same thing if some body done told me this till i saw that hairy bugger with my owned eyes!!!!  i hope you guy's dont thank bad of me far telling this story cause its imbearsing to tale i jest figured maybe some body else maybe sawed on a these creatures maybe but i thank you all far listening to my story any way cause you are good friends and dont judge me far being not very smart bout scopes an rifles an binoclers an all
thanks for ever thing you are grate friends!!!Howdy
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 18:26
His ATV was far enough off the road and in heavy cover so you would not have seen him on it.  He is also in Oklahomo.
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 19:35

His ATV was far enough off the road and in heavy cover so you would not have seen him on it.  He is also in Oklahomo.

Was his ATV some sort of Homobile?
 I made that word up awhile back, and this is the first chance I've ever really had to use it.
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 19:55

I love our neighbors to the north, we consider them N. Texas and while I would love to take credit for that it was an honest typo.

What is a Homobile is a car that a guy should not be driving like a VW Rabbit convertible???
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 21:05

I love our neighbors to the north, we consider them N. Texas and while I would love to take credit for that it was an honest typo.

What is a Homobile is a car that a guy should not be driving like a VW Rabbit convertible???

I don't really know.
 I just made up the word.  I haven't assigned a definition to it yet!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2008 at 21:08
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic