OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Let's do SOMETHING NOW!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let's do SOMETHING NOW!!!!
    Posted: July/21/2008 at 06:10
I received this and thought I'd share it with you. There is strength in numbers, and action is needed on our parts.

Dear William:

I wanted to send you a quick email about the latest outrageous action by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat leadership in Congress.  

When Americans are canceling vacations because gasoline is over $4.00 per gallon, Democrats plan to adjourn work for a month-long vacation the first of August WITHOUT holding a vote to drill for American oil.

This is inexcusable.

I know you’ll agree with me that there should be no recess without voting on legislation that can help lower gas prices.

No wonder the
new Gallup Poll this week that shows Congress’s approval rating has slipped to an all-time low of 14%. It’s not hard to figure out why.

The Democrat Majority in Congress is putting their extremist ideology ahead of common-sense solutions to bring down the price of gas and reduce our dependence on foreign energy sources in unstable regimes.

If you are as outraged as I am, I need you to do 2 things:

1. Send a strong message to Pelosi and the Democrat majority to vote now. Sign our online petition demanding Congress take immediate action to lower gas prices before taking their vacation. You can sign the petition by clicking on the following link --
    http://www.nrcc.org/actioncenter/default.asp?ID=288

2. Help us spread the word by forwarding this email to your email list!

I hope you join our efforts to force the Democrat leadership to vote and lower gas prices today!

Sincerely,

Tom Cole, MC
Chairman

P.S. Nancy Pelosi plans to begin her month long vacation in two short weeks so please make sure to sign the petition today by clicking on the following link-- http://www.nrcc.org/actioncenter/default.asp?ID=288!

With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 07:16
It is taking FOREVER to load up.................!!!   This is just their PRE-ELECTION strategy......50 million e-mails won't help, I fear.....
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 10:09
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

It is taking FOREVER to load up.................!!!   This is just their PRE-ELECTION strategy......50 million e-mails won't help, I fear.....

It's a noble effort. But they are not going to vote now. And when they come back I'm sure they will stall or vote it down. If we succeeded in energy independance they would not be able to force the European agenda down our throats. Foreign interest own too much of the industry in this nation for the greedy blind liberals to ever allow such a cut in their death grip.
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 10:27
Oh how I wish the Dems were still of the Zell Miller type......... We wouldn't be in this mess.

Cyborg
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 10:35
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

Oh how I wish the Dems were still of the Zell Miller type......... We wouldn't be in this mess.

That is a good idea.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 10:47
Being from Shelby County, where we out number Dem's about 25 to 1, we had 2 Dem's try to sneak in and run on a republican ticket. Bought and paid for by the AEA. We might be able to pull it off the other way around.
  All we need is someone willing to run as a Democrat, after the Lobotomy some of us would fit in well with the Democratic Party Committee.   Some body be brave and step up to the plate, take one for the team.    Roll%20on%20Floor%20Laughing      
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 10:53
Up until 1995 I didn't even KNOW any Democrats......then I got a job with the Southern Pacific RR..................Holy crap...................what a bunch of Bolsheviks......politically.......lots of them were really GOOD fellas other than THAT....................Bandito
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 10:54
UM..........OK!!!!! I'll do it........ No lobotomy required.......

Cyborg
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 11:17
Sorry Bill, your IQ is to high without the lobotomy!!
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 11:25

Always knew you were our Chimpion Champion! Stick%20Horse  But could you wait till your new light saber comes in. That one's kinda depressing!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 11:25
Oh..........I thought Dr Cyborgler was going to perform the lobotomies!!!   Dude
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 12:11
I can act stupid, then after they elect me I can do my thing as a true PATRIOTIC STATESMAN would do.

Cyborg
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 12:12
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

Always knew you were our Chimpion Champion! Stick%20Horse  But could you wait till your new light saber comes in. That one's kinda depressing!
YODA !!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

Cyborg
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 12:56

I can act stupid, then after they elect me I can do my thing as a true PATRIOTIC STATESMAN would do.

Ya know that's what I've kept hoping one of those sleeper Dem's would do. But I guess they can't resist the "Dark Side".

So be careful! We don't want to loose you to their persuasion.Whacko
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 01:00
Zell Miller woud do nicely. I had really hoped for Duncan Hunter but after Huckabee took the lead in spite of huge money spent by Romney in Iowa I really thought Huckabee would be the cantidate. Who in the world voted in McCain he wasnt eaven a realistic cantidate in Iowa when they came through here.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2008 at 06:43
Like Mace Windu, I am IMMUNE to the persuasive powers of the dark side.

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic