OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

"I pledge to be a servant to the President"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 15:41
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

Here are a few observations and pledges.

Observations:
-Apparently there are a lot of hot women that are terminally stupid.  I am married, so it is too late for me, but for all single guys out there: use it to your advantage.
-Obama seems to have some serious charisma going for him to get all these Hollywood morons into the state they are in.  One advice for him: make sure your interns are cuter than the ones Clinton had.  That Lewinsky thing was a disgrace: POTUS can surely do better.
-We really should abolish our current educational system.  I mean these people went to school somewhere, right?

Pledges:
-I pledge to drink a few extra bottles of water and request all my groceries to be triple-bagged in order to counterbalance the effect of at least some of these imbecils.
-I pledge to wait until feces are about to come into immediate contact with fast moving propeller blades and move to somewhere in Kickboxer's neighborhood.  If there is a show to watch, it is always nice to watch it in good company.

One more thing, which is neither an observation nor a pledge.  It is more along the lines of a commentary.

It was once said that we deserve the leaders we elect.  Perhaps, none of us here voted for B. Hussein Obama, but he was still elected (and so was Hitler, originally).  Let us hope America is sufficiently sophisticated to not follow Germany's path.

I have the greatest respect for the office of the President of the United States, and I pray that Obama does not dishonor it too much.  I think it has already suffered enough with Carter and Clinton.

My family escaped to America and here we were embraced and welcomed.  Those of you who have never been through immigration do not know exactly what it is like.  My allegiance is to the flag of the United States of America and no matter what happens here, I will sink or swim with this country.  Truthfully, there is nowhere else to run anyway.

ILya

ILya,
    I wouldn't get my hopes up.  Americans are for the most part fat, dumb and lazy.  Cattle willing to follow just about anyone. 
Yes the school systems suck, both Primary & Secondary. 
Most americans are spoiled and think that a high standard of living is their God given right!  Why should they have to pay for it by working hard much less working at all!

I am blue collar, I put myself through Secondary school and worked for everything I currently have.  I have tried to instill in my kids good values and high work ethic.  I feel I have succeeded to a fairly high degree.  What do I get for it?  Resentment mostly!  I have had my kids exclusively for the last 13 years (since my Divorce) Almost all there friends have two income families and parents that pay for everything with out making their kids earn it or respect the gift.  The kids feel it is the parents responsibility to provide a free ride.  My kids have more than once complained about this which frustrates me no end!  I do take consolement in knowing that my kids will be much better prepared to face life and prosper than most of their friends.  I am sure in time that they will realized this and appreciate it.

I just hope I am still around to see it!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 15:47
" ..............alrighty then......................." 

Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 16:14
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

" ..............alrighty then......................." 

Yeah, ED thats one way tio deal with it.  Rather escapist though.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 16:18
That is my reaction to Hollywood jerk offs.  
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 16:28
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

That is my reaction to Hollywood jerk offs.  

Thunbs Up
--Thomas Jefferson

Stephanie View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 16:37
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

Originally posted by GLZ GLZ wrote:

Look at the production company. Harpo Productions. As in oprah.

that says enough doesnt it

Oprah the one who does not believe in God! The one who most likely paid the way for Obama! The one who is crazy about the Scientology nut "Tom Cruise" just those three things says it all..
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 16:44
What a bunch of vapid, meaningless liberal CRAP!  How about pledging to serve the COUNTRY rather than it's temporary leader, dumbasses?  Where were these "feel good" pledges of service prior to the election of a radical leftist Marxist as POTUS?  Obama has a cult-like grip on these idiots! 

It's easy to spew platitudes and faux commitments.  How about making pledges that actually accomplish something useful?  How do these idiots actually propose to single-handedly save millions of people?  Where is the concern for the millions of Iraqis this country liberated from a brutal dictator?  Don't those people matter too?  This unabashed fawning and repeated chants of messiah-like devotion to Obama are very Stalinesque!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 18:09
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

What a bunch of vapid, meaningless liberal CRAP!  How about pledging to serve the COUNTRY rather than it's temporary leader, dumbasses?  Where were these "feel good" pledges of service prior to the election of a radical leftist Marxist as POTUS?  Obama has a cult-like grip on these idiots! 

It's easy to spew platitudes and faux commitments.  How about making pledges that actually accomplish something useful?  How do these idiots actually propose to single-handedly save millions of people?  Where is the concern for the millions of Iraqis this country liberated from a brutal dictator?  Don't those people matter too?  This unabashed fawning and repeated chants of messiah-like devotion to Obama are very Stalinesque!

".....................Alrighty Then................." 

--Thomas Jefferson

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2009 at 23:58
Hey Ed..........Can you find a picture of Bugs Bunny sawing "HollyWierd" off of the U.S.? Better yet............ Have him wait until, our OT brethren leave Commiefornia. Then he can saw the whole damned thing off. Right after he gets rid of Florida.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 00:47
I support Hollywood. I have been to at least 1 movie at a Theater in the last 25 years. I think it was the second Star wars. Where Leia was almost naked and prisoner of Juba the Hut. Yep, I support Hollywood just as it needs to be supported and proud of it. 
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 00:51
 Whacko Just exactly what makes this guy so special.  Superman move over.  Appearance is everything here, reality seems to have little meaning.  

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 07:15
They're Airheads................like Paris Hilton..............except some of them are more successful than her!!!   But they are all airheads.....

I guess there are a few intellectuals in Hollywood.....most of them are liberal, too. 

Anyway,  I like Angie Harmon and Cheryl Ladd and that crowd.....Bandito
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
9-point View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9-point Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 09:30
Locowhat a bunch of crap, alot of the things that those hollywood folks pledge to do is what alot of normal people do everyday without thinkin about a pledge or how will this help me,I also believe that they have the same mindset as al gore; do as I say and not as I do, by the way if demi was serious about being our servant, I call 1st dibs Big GrinWinkWink, seriously demi my toilet is really plugged and I dont want to get my hands dirty. now get to work you bitc......                    
Its better to be judged by twelve than carried by six
Stephanie View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Optics Goddess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 10:53
What I wounder is how much did they charged to do that commercial? I bet they didn't pledge to do it for FREE!!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 13:14
Originally posted by Stephanie Stephanie wrote:

What I wounder is how much did they charged to do that commercial? I bet they didn't pledge to do it for FREE!!
BINGO...WE HAVE A WINNER...Sold
--Thomas Jefferson

Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 13:19
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 13:27
ooh ooh wheres supertool??
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2009 at 13:29
( Bigdaddy's driveway...................)  Coffee
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/2009 at 08:33
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

All I can say is wow.  Watch it to the end and see what Ashton and Demi say.

yeah............right!!!    Break Dance
Be sure to visit,

THE ED SHOW

Ju Cucarachas!!!
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/2009 at 13:04
 Pledge to be a servant to the president ..... Roll on Floor Laughing?????  I pledge to give anybody the finger anywhere I feel like ..... especially a hot beautiful woman .... uhhhhh ..... woops ...... Whistling  .... I meant during road rage .... I think .....  Gal
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic