OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

want to find 10x or 12x fixed scope.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rong1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 09:34

It said limited lifetime warranty  must buy the scope in their website , i didnot want buy the scope in their,i want buy in other place. IOR donnot have  own company to repair their scope  no matter where to buy like Leupold?

300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 10:05
  You can buy IOR here: http://www.swfa.com/c-291-ior-valdada-hunting-rifle-scopes.aspx  and the people in Colorado will do everything they can without having your scope sent off for service.

Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 10:11
Again, what is the need?

Leupold makes several 10X and 12X with many variations, that's a good route if service is the primary concern.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 10:23
You don't have to buy it from Valdada's site, SWFA sells IOR scopes as well as tons of other dealers and you get the full warranty.  All you need to have is the owners cert that comes with them.

I have used their warranty service when my 3-18x got some spots on the glass internally and I had a new scope in my hands in a week.

Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Rong1 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rong1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 10:32
supertool in SWFA  buy IOR scope have lifetime  Guarantee?
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 11:13
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2009 at 11:27
Limited just means it is protected against defects or manufacture only.  If you do something to break it like drop it or crank your rings to tight then they are not going to repair it.  SWFA would carry that warranty.

But if you are really concerned about the warranty as a high priority that probably covers you doing something I would get the Leupold.  They might fix it no matter what happended. 
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Rong1 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rong1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 08:12
i love leupold scope , but leupold 10X scope is so expensive,i just want to buy the scope around $ 1000,i have any choice expect IOR?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 08:19
[QUOTE=Urimaginaryfrnd]
104200 IOR 10x42 Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope                                                                                     IOR 10x42 Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope
  • Matte
  • MP-8
  • 30mm
  • Side Focus
  • Free 2.5" Sun Shade w/ Purchase
SWFA: $799.95
More Info... Buy Now

105608 IOR 10x56 Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope                                                                                     IOR 10x56 Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope
  • Matte
  • MP-8
  • 30mm
SWFA: $829.95
More Info... Buy Now

105628 IOR 10x56 Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope                                                                                     IOR 10x56 Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope
  • Matte
  • Illuminated MP-8
  • 30mm
  • Free 2.5" Sun Shade w/ Purchase
SWFA: $924.95
More Info... Buy Now
LEU58660 Leupold 12x40 FX-III Riflescope                                                                                         Leupold 12x40 FX-III Riflescope
  • Matte
  • Leupold Dot
  • 1"
  • Adjustable Objective
  • Target Knobs
  • Index Matched Lens System
SWFA: $579.95
More Info...

LEU66830 New Leupold 12x40 FX-3 Riflescope                                                                                       New Leupold 12x40 FX-3 Riflescope
  • Matte
  • Fine Duplex
  • 1"
  • Target Knobs
  • Adjustable Objective
  • Xtended Twilight Lens System
SWFA: $529.9
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 09:32
I suspect from the broken english that Rong1  is likely not withing the continental U.S therefore SWFA only ships to addresses within the U.S.  so tell us Rong1 where you are and be specific on your info regarding the rifle and type of use or we will have great dificulty making a more specific suggestion.  As for the price tag - it is what it is and if you have determined what the right tool is for your use then you just need to pony up the money or wait until you can. 

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Rong1 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rong1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 11:25

I in KS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2009 at 13:16
To my limited knowledge, SWFA will ship any of the aforementioned scopes to KS.

Buy what best suits your needs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic