OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vintage Leupold Westerner 8x scope in the box 50's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Vintage Leupold Westerner 8x scope in the box 50's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYBigbucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vintage Leupold Westerner 8x scope in the box 50's
    Posted: March/04/2009 at 09:06
I am selling a vintage Leupold Westerner 8x scope purchased in 1950. It is in the original box with all the paperwork in pristine condition. These are so rare, I can find one anywhere to compare it too.  It is currently listed on Ebay, but I would consider private sales.. There are 2 days left on ebay..  I can be contacted at 941-769-2650 if interested or the pics can be viewed on Ebay by looking up Leupold Westerner.. 
"Be greedy when people are fearful, be fearful when people are greedy"
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2009 at 09:11
Please review the OT Rules, they were put in place for the benefit of everyone.  Specifically:

Items for Sale Rules:

This category allows posts only by Optics Apprentice level members (50+ posts) and above. The reason for the posting restriction is that we wanted to avoid the potential problem of people coming in solely for the purpose of selling something, never to return or contribute anything else to the community. This is a service to our members and we don't want to dilute it (or pollute it) with "hit-and-run" posts.

Edited by Dogger - March/04/2009 at 09:12
God save the Empire!
rifle looney View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rifle looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2009 at 18:47
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news your scope is not worth much had it been a hensoldt/lyman/unertl/balvar....?  if you get anything close to what the bid is Excellent

Edited by rifle looney - March/04/2009 at 18:54
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic