OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Old friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF4545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/15/2009 at 21:59
You are looking for a hunting spot Bud?  I was looking for a retirement home, LOL!
6 cyl Beamer with 400 HP! OMG, that is alot of power for a little car like that. Im a product of the late 60's , early 70's when Chevelles and Cameros, GTO's and Road Runners were the trip. Do not forget 442's and Chargers.. Im a actually a Chevy guy. I know nothing about Rice Grinders. Ive driven GMC 4x4 since 1976 and still do, now of course they have a little lift to em......Well Good Luck Finding your Hunting Spot Bud!
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 13:37
These are the horses that got hit by a car on 3 Jul 09...

Bar was hit hardest...

Classy was hurt, but not as badly...

Bar ran through the pasture on her own today.  She is recovering well...

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 14:31
The person walking around is very careful to keep their face away from the camera.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 14:38
That is Jose, my farmhand...

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
JF4545 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF4545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 16:11
GREAT!, they have recovered very well. Its nice to see you have taken such good care of your horses. I live in Horse Country too, Ive always enjoyed just watching them. I used to ride...Nice Pictures!Smile Good Job between God & You and the Vet!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 16:14
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

That is Jose, my farmhand...
Wow, you have your very own JOSE?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 18:03
My wife hired him... he works for tortillas and frijoles...

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 18:15
Originally posted by JF4545 JF4545 wrote:

GREAT!, they have recovered very well. Its nice to see you have taken such good care of your horses. I live in Horse Country too, Ive always enjoyed just watching them. I used to ride...Nice Pictures!Smile Good Job between God & You and the Vet!

The vet actually gave up on her... he thought she was GONE.  God has more to do with it than anything else...

JF4545 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF4545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 18:43
Ok God and Jose and the Special Smoothies you were feeding her..Smile

I used to have a Jose who worked for me for 7 years except he was white. One day he just never did come back... He said working 3 and 4  days a week was just to much for him. He was only 49 or so...We asked him to work no harder than my wife and I do. He used to call us machines casue we worked so hard ,according to him.. Personally I thought I was pretty lazy!Sleep

Edited by JF4545 - August/22/2009 at 18:48
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 18:59
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

My wife hired him... he works for tortillas and frijoles...
And 50 CAl Ammo Wink
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 19:34
I don't know... everytime I come home HE's there...

JF4545 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF4545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 20:22
Bud is right! I would start counting ammo before he gets there and after he leaves every day! Good thinkin Bud!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2009 at 20:47
I'm thinking someones behind on chores.!  LOL
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic