OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Euro Class

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro Class
    Posted: February/01/2010 at 13:05

Smile

I just got an older Tasco Euro Class 30mm scope.Anyone here have any experiance w/one of these? Seems like a VERY nice piece of glass and built like a tank. I would like to put target knobs on it but probably none available for it.< style="WIDTH: 590px; DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 251px" id=kpfLog =destroy ="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG">

Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2010 at 13:17
Stoney Point makes after market target turrets for Tasco and some other scopes. Don't know if the Euro have different sized turrets but you should check them out. I've used their turrets on Simmons, Leupold and modified a set for a Weaver grand Slam. I have had very reliable results with them. Atleast as well as the scopes ability to track. Welcome to the OT and Good Luck.

Edited by Sgt. D - February/01/2010 at 13:18
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Randall45 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randall45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/2010 at 16:08
Tasco Euro class is a nice scope.I owned one over 10 years ago.I remember the flak I was getting from the salesman $200 for a Tasco?....never had a problem with it, sold the scope which was mounted on a 300 Win mag.I remember they were made in Japan.I would compare it to the Bushnell 3200. 
300grains View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300grains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 06:15
A long time ago, when I was in my 20`s I owned a Tasco scope. Thought it was good then. But nowadays with aging eyes I need better glass to see good through. But remember that scope being quite ok.
gvblack View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gvblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2010 at 20:59
The Euro Class was the predecessor to the Tasco Titan.  Do a search and look for Chris Ferris' story on how they came to be. Damn fine scopes.  I have several of the Euro Class and the Titan.  Great glass and built like tanks.  I I could find ANY criticism, it would be that they could have a little more eye relief, and they are no longer  available!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic