OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

HELP! Axis & Allies game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! Axis & Allies game
    Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:15
Does anybody out there play or has played this game?  Its the 1942 world at war edition.  I am getting my A$$ handed to me by my 17 year old son.  Any good tips you can give me would be much appreciated.  My ego is getting pretty bruised up.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:16
Advice, Video games are for kids...... lol  Nah, I don't know haven't heard of it.
scooter65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:18
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Advice, Video games are for kids...... lol  Nah, I don't know haven't heard of it.

SVT... your showing your age bro... This is a board game.  NOT everything is electronic  (yet)... sniffle.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:21
Get him drunk and whooooooop up on him. My 11 year old beats the tar out of me on all the football games he has. It wouldn't be so bad but he jumps up and dose the smack talking and the i kicked your butt dance every touch down or first down he gets. I now just laugh at him and frog him in his leg and he stop for some reason. after the crying I tend to do a little better at the game also. But a 34 yrold man shouldn't cry at a game..
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
scooter65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:25
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

Get him drunk and whooooooop up on him. My 11 year old beats the tar out of me on all the football games he has. It wouldn't be so bad but he jumps up and dose the smack talking and the i kicked your butt dance every touch down or first down he gets. I now just laugh at him and frog him in his leg and he stop for some reason. after the crying I tend to do a little better at the game also. But a 34 yrold man shouldn't cry at a game..

See there Budp... I told you BigD was a sensitive guy.  Now don't you feel bad?  I tend to use the same tactics here as well.  The boys beat me like a redheaded step child at the video games up until I decide to cheat, drop the controller and pile drive them.. Except now they're both getting too big and if they're together they team up on me... Things get broken, I have to get emergency care...... Momma gets mad.....
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:26
LOL, board game, whats that?
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:28
Originally posted by scooter65 scooter65 wrote:

Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

See there Budp... I told you BigD was a sensitive guy.  Now don't you feel bad?  I tend to use the same tactics here as well.  The boys beat me like a redheaded step child at the video games up until I decide to cheat, drop the controller and pile drive them.. Except now they're both getting too big and if they're together they team up on me... Things get broken, I have to get emergency care...... Momma gets mad.....

LoL I know the feeling. I some times con my 3 year old with some candy to come running thru and yank the controler out of the 11 yr olds hand and run off with it and hid. wirless controlers rock... I'm then not made to look like a bad guy..But I rack up on some points while he is in chase.

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:29
BD, it is not fair that you are getting your 11 year old drunk just so you can TRY to beat him at an electronic football game. 
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
scooter65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:29

LOL, board game, whats that?

OIHHHH, these kids!!  SVT, I think I hear your momma calling you, she wants to change your diaper and put you down for a nap!
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:31
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

BD, it is not fair that you are getting your 11 year old drunk just so you can TRY to beat him at an electronic football game. 

All is fair in love and war!!!!

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:32
lol, I kid, I kid.  Me and Crystal actually play card, board, and domino games all the time with my parents, I just haven't heard of that one.  I saw World at War and thought of the video came out called that.

Edited by SVT_Tactical - February/04/2010 at 07:32
scooter65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2010 at 07:34

lol, I kid, I kid.  Me and Crystal actually play card, board, and domino games all the time with my parents, I just haven't heard of that one.  I saw World at War and thought of the video came out called that.

I've actually played that one... The boys didn't care for it.  It was too slow for them, perfect for me!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic