OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Mounts & Accessories > Rings and bases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Scope mounts - Tikka Kimber and Game Reaper (DNZ)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Scope mounts - Tikka Kimber and Game Reaper (DNZ)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdchambe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scope mounts - Tikka Kimber and Game Reaper (DNZ)
    Posted: May/06/2010 at 16:44
Hi everyone,  I recently purchase a new Tikka T3 223 and Kimber 84m 243.  I think I know what scopes I am going to go with, and am considering the Dednutz DNZ mounts. 

The Tikka is getting the Vortex Crossfire 6-24X50 scope, which has AO, so it will need the high mount, correct?

The Kimber, I think for now, is going to get an Intensity 3.8-12X44 scope, also AO.  This is where I am more uncertain.  What height mounts will i need. 

Any thoughts on any other mounts i should look at?  I also considered the Talley Lightweight Aluminum Scopemounts?  They are a bit cheaper?  Any benefit to either brand over one another?

Thanks!!
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2010 at 10:33
You will need high mounts for the Crossfire, I did.
Both mounts get very good reviews here. I think the Talley's look better, though.

Doug
mdchambe View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdchambe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2010 at 11:36
Thanks Doug, much appreciated.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic