OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Binoculars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Binoculars or Monoculars?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

SPAMMER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiwuyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Binoculars or Monoculars?
    Posted: May/28/2010 at 02:14
I want to buy binoculars for viewing scenery, travelling and sports meeting. I searched on Google, and prefer Eyeskey 8x60 monoculars and Leupold 6x30 binoculars. They all looked great. Which one should I buy? Thanks!
Bird Watcher View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird Watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2010 at 18:55
Originally posted by jiwuyu jiwuyu wrote:

I want to buy binoculars for viewing scenery, travelling and sports meeting. I searched on Google, and prefer Eyeskey 8x60 monoculars and Leupold 6x30 binoculars. They all looked great. Which one should I buy? Thanks!
IF THE MODERATORS ARE WATCHING Cool WE HAVE ANOTHER CHINESE SPAMMER ADVERTISING FOR "EYESKEY"Ying Yang
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2010 at 19:46

I think the Leupold Yosemite 6x30 binocular is definitely the way to go.

I have briefly seen Eyeskey products and they are total unadulterated crap.

ILya
NDhunter View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2010 at 23:00
Ilya:

I agree that the 6x30 Yosemite, is very good.  Your 2nd response gave me a good chuckle,
something I needed after a long day.  I guess that would be your "quick" review, or summary
of eyesky,  it makes me think of something like poking a stick in your "eye".
Jerry
kevins View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2010 at 23:03
I think "eyeskey" mean the key of our eyes,  meaning it can make our eyes more clearer, but i have not use Eyeskey 6x30, so i don't know it quality, but i deside to buy eyeskey 8.5x50 it seem cool.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2010 at 23:57
A fool an his money are soon parted. I wish this thread had never started.
No knowledge was gleened. No wisdom was seen.
On half of a product that should have never been started.
 Bucky

Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird Watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2010 at 00:21

Originally posted by kevins kevins wrote:

I think "eyeskey" mean the key of our eyes,  meaning it can make our eyes more clearer, but i have not use Eyeskey 6x30, so i don't know it quality, but i deside to buy eyeskey 8.5x50 it seem cool.

Hopefully when Chris F. and the guys get back from the Memorial Day holiday they can put their heads together and come up with a solution/pesticide for handling these cockroaches. Ying Yang  American Flag

Edited by Bird Watcher - May/31/2010 at 00:24
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2010 at 00:25
Originally posted by Bird Watcher Bird Watcher wrote:

Originally posted by kevins kevins wrote:

Hopefully when Chris F. and the guys get back from the Memorial Day holiday they can put their heads together and come up with a solution for handling these cockroaches. Ying Yang  American Flag

I can ban them, but then they will just come back under different names. 

Anyhow, "Eyeskey" is kinda like pocking a metal key into your eye.  The headache after looking through one kinda feels like that.

ILya
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird Watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2010 at 00:31
Originally posted by koshkin koshkin wrote:

I can ban them, but then they will just come back under different names. 
ILya
Other binoculars forums have been successful in eliminating them, by blocking them as new ones show up.  They are easy to spot. I think it's worth the effort.
kevins View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2010 at 21:46
I am sorry but i don't know why you want ban me? i do some wrong things? so can you give me some reason?
somele View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2010 at 03:08

someone like binoculars and others like monoculars. I have seen the two products, all very good. But in my opinion. monoculars maybe not suitable when you are watching. It need you  to close one eye. Very uncomfortable!
BillyWayne View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyWayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2010 at 10:21
Yesssss.  Monos are better!
John 11:35
The're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
stephen b View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephen b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2010 at 15:26
Go with the Yosemite's-I am sure you will not be sorry. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic