OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House Part II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 267>
Author
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:06
Yeah I got one, just got to get it done and shiped out to you now.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:09
10-4  no rush.  I just wanted to make sure. 
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:11
yall still going full speed at the shop?
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:21
oh yeah!! got more now than can be done in 3 weeks plus whats mailed or droped off weekly.
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:29
Thats good.  pocket money makes fun money!Wink
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 14:02
Afternoon all.
two days of non-stop somethingCrutch Hauling water, taking kid to the vet, deer hunting, cleaning water tank, more water hauling, going to SIL and eating world's worst chili and bean soup (best way to get even with wife), cleaning shed, and creating a rehab routine for my knee and legs, oh yeah, more water hauling, not all in that order.
I love rolling in and breathing fiberglass insulation, and mouse poop.
Sure beats workLoco
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 14:12
The chilli and getting even with the wife has me smiling because I know you just can't make that stuff up!  LOL

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 14:25
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

The chilli and getting even with the wife has me smiling because I know you just can't make that stuff up!  LOL

Bean soup! The chili was harmless, tasteless, and worthless.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 14:26

still you know what i mean. 

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 14:35
I know. I just had to give credit to the beans, cause the chili didn't do anything but make ME think about McDonalds; I hate McDonalds.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 14:41
LOL
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:27
How was the weekend for all you guys?
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:29
not long enough!
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:40
What did you end up getting into? Super busy at work and probably missed it......Whacko
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:51
I did find the time and strength to mount a couple of muzzle brakes on a couple of ARs last night. It was that or watch (sleep through) Mad Men.

Edited by BeltFed - October/18/2010 at 16:51
JF4545 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF4545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 17:40
HELLO MENCall Me

Well Ive been making myself a little crazy on which rifle to buy...I went for several but most were not avaiable..The Sako Laminated Varmint in 223 I wanted BADLY and now Im looking at the 223 Mil Spec 5R... Woo Hoo!   Damn Im tempted to get her in 308Bucky

So whats up?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 18:05
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Yeah know what you mean!  Made me think he was practicing for a test or something! Wink
I detect years of observation and adjustments to perfect each punishmnet! Smile
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 18:47
Originally posted by JF4545 JF4545 wrote:

HELLO MENCall Me

Well Ive been making myself a little crazy on which rifle to buy...I went for several but most were not avaiable..The Sako Laminated Varmint in 223 I wanted BADLY and now Im looking at the 223 Mil Spec 5R... Woo Hoo!   Damn Im tempted to get her in 308Bucky

So whats up?

Get the Sako Laminated Varmint in .223 (or .204) and the Remy 5R in .308.  Big Smile
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 18:54
Not much,,, Jules is talking to himself again having another loosing argument with himself again! Whacko
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 19:18
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I did find the time and strength to mount a couple of muzzle brakes on a couple of ARs last night. It was that or watch (sleep through) Mad Men.

Hmmmmm bet that was a tough one! Wink
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

-Chris Moltisanti
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 267>
  Share Topic