OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Reloading & Ballistics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

C N C Loading blocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2011 at 20:31
Excellent
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 15:02

No one
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 15:09
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 15:10
I couldn't in all fairness post any words above.

The pictures speak for themselves.

Well worth the $$$ he could charge more and you still would be getting more than what you paid for.

These are machined to .0001 That is pretty darn good, they are absolutely the nicest reloading accessories / tools I have ever had and will ever own, on the back side of the .223 They are Keepsakes Engraved to my family, since I know they will never go bad, if you know someone who reloads and you don't know what to get them for that special occasion, B-day, Fathers Day, Memorial Day, HECK I WOULDN'T BE MAD TO GET THESE FOR CHRISTMAS. etc... THESE ARE IT>>>for that hard to shop for person.

I am even surprised by the finish I do not know why but this guy puts in the extra time to do a high polish AWESOME....

No one
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 15:13
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
ckk1106 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckk1106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 15:16
Yea, his prices are very reasonable.  He can't be making much money off these things.  Their only 25 bucks. 
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 15:38
I completely agree (they used to be $25 now $28 and they should be more, the material cost alone (even if he can recover the recyclables are right there)...

www.cncshooter.com

• Aluminum loading block

The original cnc machined aluminum
    loading block. Milled to a precise fit,
    brass won't rattle. The block is sturdy
    and heavy with rubber pads for grip.

Made for every caliber between .22LR
    and .600 Nitro express.

$16.50 for .22LR blocks
    $28 for most sizes.
    $31 for .338 Lapua, .45-70, etc.
    $33 for BMG, CheyTac, etc.

Some you will think this is a waste but others will understand why it is so important to know the difference between bullets to sort them out and how stacking them in regular trays can be a pain when you bump something...
  • Bullet Sorting Tray

Any precision shooter knows that it
    helps to sort bullets. Whether you sort
    by weight, ogive length, or bearing
    surface, this block will help you group
    them neatly and achieve those small
    groups you're looking for!

Available for sizes .22 to .338
    $16.50

I would not hesitate.

These are worth the $$$.

No other material could come close to the look and the feel, these are done on Precision CNC machines while some of you might think that takes the person out of the equation someone still has to take the time: tool setup, place, tool change, and watch the tool paths and then do the polishing.

They are something to behold...

Thanks BD (their is just something about calling you big d*!@y) and thanks TOM. I will be getting some more bullet sorting trays.

Edited by 338LAPUASLAP - May/10/2011 at 06:16
No one
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 15:39
shhhhhhh
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 16:57
sorry the font defaulted on me
No one
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 16:59
WoooooooooooooowExcellent
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2011 at 21:52
Originally posted by 338LAPUASLAP 338LAPUASLAP wrote:

I completely agree (they used to be $25 now $28 and they should be more, the material cost alone (even if he can recover the recyclables are right there)...

www.cncshooter.com

• Aluminum loading block

The original cnc machined aluminum
    loading block. Milled to a precise fit,
    brass won't rattle. The block is sturdy
    and heavy with rubber pads for grip.

Made for every caliber between .22LR
    and .600 Nitro express.

$16.50 for .22LR blocks
    $28 for most sizes.
    $31 for .338 Lapua, .45-70, etc.
    $33 for BMG, CheyTac, etc.

Some you will think this is a waste but others will understand why it is so important to know the difference between bullets to sort them out and how stacking them in regular trays can be a pain when you bump something...
  • Bullet Sorting Tray

Any precision shooter knows that it
    helps to sort bullets. Whether you sort
    by weight, ogive length, or bearing
    surface, this block will help you group
    them neatly and achieve those small
    groups you're looking for!

Available for sizes .22 to .338
    $16.50

I would not hesitate.

These are worth the $$$.

No other material could come close to the look and the feel, these are done on Precision CNC machines while some of you might think that takes the person out of the equation someone still has to take the time tool setup, place, tool change, and watch the tool paths and then do the polishing.

They are something to behold...

Thanks BD (their is just something about calling you big d*!@y) and thanks TOM. I will be getting some more bullet sorting trays.

Yea, you OBVIOUSLY don't have enough...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2011 at 06:36
Originally posted by 338LAPUASLAP 338LAPUASLAP wrote:

I couldn't in all fairness post any words above.

The pictures speak for themselves.

Well worth the $$$ he could charge more and you still would be getting more than what you paid for.

These are machined to .0001 That is pretty darn good, they are absolutely the nicest reloading accessories / tools I have ever had and will ever own, on the back side of the .223 They are Keepsakes Engraved to my family, since I know they will never go bad, if you know someone who reloads and you don't know what to get them for that special occasion, B-day, Fathers Day, Memorial Day, HECK I WOULDN'T BE MAD TO GET THESE FOR CHRISTMAS. etc... THESE ARE IT>>>for that hard to shop for person.

I am even surprised by the finish I do not know why but this guy puts in the extra time to do a high polish AWESOME....

KB did you see this? wink wink,,,

I got to order more in a week or so. I have to many iron in the fire to even think right now.

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2011 at 11:49
alright guys, Tom has done it again. Get your custom drink holder for your work bench's.
He dose awsome work as you can see from the post in this thread. let keep him busy for a month on trying to get the orders made and out.

These are beverage coasters, designed to look like brass headstamps... I just made here a few examples, but I can make most any kind.

They'll be made from aluminum, anodized to a brass color, with a pressed in silver primer for an authentic look. (these pictured ones do not have a silver primer but you get the idea)

I'm running the group buy until June 20th, then I'll make them all and send them out for anodizing.

I'm sure many of you know the quality of my work and these will be no different. Expect top notch product as always!

Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2011 at 12:21
In my future I see some .338 LAPUA W/  LAPUA  "L"

Another Great Gift Idea...

Shocked

I am trying B- Daddy
No one
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2011 at 12:31
Yeah, I want a set of 308 Win,338RUM and 300 Win Mag, 243 Win, 500 S&W, and a few others.
with BigDaddy0381 wrote on one side, if the space is avaliable.

They look good.

Edited by Bigdaddy0381 - May/23/2011 at 12:31

FireEMT5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireEMT5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2011 at 22:52

Just ordered 8!  Tom's work must be seen in person to truely appreciate it - very nice stuff.

Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2011 at 09:48
So how is it all comming out? Tom taking care of you guys like always?

FireEMT5 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireEMT5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2011 at 10:09
This is being done as a group buy over on the "hide".  The deadline is in June sometime.  Once all the orders are in, he's gonna make them and ship them out.
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2011 at 10:22
Oh yeah, I forgot that small detail. Thanks for the reminder.

Kenjifujima View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenjifujima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2011 at 05:02
I'll be in Az in June, we need to get together.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic