OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House Part III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 89>
Author
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OT Coffee House Part III
    Posted: May/02/2011 at 12:20
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Therapy wearing off G?

I am a bit sore myself.  Wrestled with the tiller Sunday morning.  Broke ground with two complete passes across the garden at right angles with counter-rotating tines.  Then I spread 12-12-12 and pelletized lime and ran a pass with the tiller tines forward rotating to till everthing in.  It starting raining just as I finished the 3rd complete pass.  It was pretty wet still to begin with so had to call it a day for the garden.  Also did an oil change on the Altima.  What a PIA I had to put it on 4 jackstands to get under it to get to the oil filter up against the firewall.  Featured that whle I was at it I might as well rotate the tires too.  Rain killed any chance of hitting teh range so it was clean and cook the rest of Sunday.

Is Crystal all moved in G?  Any nibbles on the THouse yet?

Yep shes all moved down Bud.  We have a few things we are going to bring home this weekend after her graduation.  Few nibbles right now as far as a sale, everyone's shopping from short sales and forclosures on the market

Edited by SVT_Tactical - May/03/2011 at 07:03
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2011 at 20:48
dude since when does COFFEE contain an I??
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 07:03
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

dude since when does COFFEE contain an I??
I have no ideal what your talking aboutWhistling
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 07:04
Good morning all

Edited by SVT_Tactical - May/03/2011 at 07:04
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 08:22
G, tuff market to be a seller right now, I wish you all the luck.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 08:24
Thanks man.  Its rough.  with all the forclosures out there folks are offering 20-30K less than listing price on them and screwing with our comps.  luckily my neighbor three doors down just sold for full list price of 128500 so mines a bargin at 125Wink
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 09:09
Like I said before. worse comes to worse you can play slum lord for a  couple of years.  Being close to a college will make it easy to rent.  Just don't rent to any freshman or sophmores as they tend to be in party mode too much.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 09:17
I've pretty much made my mind up that I'd rather take a 10K loss than rent it.... we will see
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 10:11
A friend of mine is closing on a house he's getting for 26K. It's taxable value is 70K, and the insurance co. said 90K on replacement value. It's in a nice neighborhood too.
Good luck G.

Edited by BeltFed - May/03/2011 at 10:12
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 10:12
Yep, luck is what i need!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 10:14
If the weather doesn't change soon, houseboats with heat will be the hot seller.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 10:16
lol  hope that dont' happen
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 11:14
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

If the weather doesn't change soon, houseboats with heat will be the hot seller.
Dang Global Warming! Bucky
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 11:58
Could use a little goreble warming right now.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2011 at 08:49
Mornin GentsCoffee
Slow here.
Where is everybody? Are they over at that old coffee house with the burned out old hippies?Hippie
I was up late helping put in a new water pump for the house.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2011 at 09:15

I'm here.  Water pump in your house or elsewhere?

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2011 at 10:03
In the house.
I knew it was going to go out, and I had a new one ready to go. Just hadn't had time to replace it.
It went out yesterday A.M., and I had to call a friend that is a handyman to relplace it, cause I knew he could do it faster than me. It was a good thing because it had to be replumbed. Seems they are always changing something so you can't just swap pumps without replumbing. Anyway we finished up about 11:30 P.M.. It still needs some tweaking, but I have running water.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2011 at 10:31
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2011 at 10:58
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXIQQ8PeRs&feature=relmfu

My "theme song"... possibly my all time favorite...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2011 at 11:04
For Bigdaddy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 89>
  Share Topic