OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Huskemaw optics, holy freak'in hell!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pc4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2013 at 18:29
A scope and bolt rifle reinventing the wheel that is a tough nut to crack marketing speaking ~ the bigger and better deal who's to say.

Christmas trees, this and that coating, ranging knobs, no fault warranty, etc. ~ composite, stainless, ultralight, featherweight, carbon fiber, non glare stainless,etc. all fun stuff, love it ~ time to expand Webster's.

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2013 at 18:35
Sir, your wasting the forums bandwidth with your asinine commentary. 

Please stop, or you will be banned for violating ROE #8 and for making an ass out of your self on this forum and wasting our time.

PLEASE DESIST to prevent aforementioned banning.   

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2013 at 19:21
Originally posted by pc4life pc4life wrote:

A scope and bolt rifle reinventing the wheel that is a tough nut to crack marketing speaking ~ the bigger and better deal who's to say.

Christmas trees, this and that coating, ranging knobs, no fault warranty, etc. ~ composite, stainless, ultralight, featherweight, carbon fiber, non glare stainless,etc. all fun stuff, love it ~ time to expand Webster's.

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitterroot Bulls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2013 at 22:08
Originally posted by mike650 mike650 wrote:

Meow that's funny.
-Matt
hydra7 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2013 at 08:22

Did you just Meow him? Cause Meow would be the time.

Give me a shot, I won't disappoint!
pc4life View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pc4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2013 at 22:07
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

You do know ~ means gay right. ;)

I missed this post ~     
"The character ~ is colloquially used in written form in some areas of the UK to denote sleazy, sordid, or otherwise base behaviour.
~ can also cover flirtatious behaviour with the opposite sex: you are never ~ with the same sex.
An ability to ~ is generally viewed as being a positive personality trait, unless it is used on a friend's mother, grandmother, or domestic animal. Being ~ to a friend's sister is usually acceptable.
The vast majority of the world's virgins, comic book fanatics, computer scientists, and train spotters wish they had some ~."
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2013 at 22:15
This ain't the UK this is the OT and ~ has be designated as gay
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
pc4life View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pc4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2013 at 22:19
That it is ~ the is passing me by.

Edited by pc4life - August/22/2013 at 22:39
Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2013 at 23:27
Looks like this thread has entered into the land of BS, which is where I figured the topic was headed, due to the thread title. Huskemaw? Naw.
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2013 at 23:29
Rustic my boy you ain't fooling no one
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2013 at 06:27
PC4life has left the building.....Thanks for playing. 

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2013 at 07:16
Bucky
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/23/2013 at 12:43
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
hydra7 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/24/2013 at 10:02
Nice picture there RD! Exactly my taste.
Give me a shot, I won't disappoint!
Springbok View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Springbok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2013 at 17:40
Saw a hi dollar Huskemaw fail on a 7mm Rem magnum. It seems like it couldn't take the recoil while the gun was sitting in a lead sled. My Leupy takes more than that with a smokeless ML.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/2013 at 18:57
Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/2013 at 11:43

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Sparky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/2013 at 13:08
Does get a life mean anything??
captainemil View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainemil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2018 at 11:05
I have to say the first time I saw that show, I thought WOW, no way. But talking to the folks at Best of the west, Back in Arron Davidson day, and watching a few videos and doing exactly what was said to do and how, I was able to make longer shots than normal. Anyone can do this , IF YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I have not shot an animal in the last few years thats less than 300 yds, NOR  have I lost one either, not saying I have not missed because I have missed plenty of times, But with each miss I gained more knowledge for missing. I will say pick your shot, think about how you can make this happen. If you can't , there will be another time.
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2018 at 21:47
If you are taking shots on game - and missing, you are doing it very wrong.

I could probably take high confidence shots on game at 500+ yards, but a small mistake on my part would mean a miserable and prolonged death for the animal, so I don’t do that.

If your misses give you information, I hope that information includes a small voice saying “Stop sucking, else someone/something else will pay a heavy price.”

I hunt much more now than I did when this thread began, and am more convinced that hunters should limit their shots to what they have experience and confidence doing well - which is to say, 100 yards tops for most hunters.

Gear that gives you confidence you have not earned is never a good thing in my opinion.

I still hate Huskemaw.

I’ve seen a few now, and never been impressed with the shooter or shooting that accompanied them. I have yet to see confidence well earned shooting a Huskemaw. It has always, the few times, been an idiot that wanted to fly before he could crawl.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic