OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Optics > Spotting Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

zeiss spotting scope review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/2011 at 22:44
Well, Mr JG: true that back at home I'm still using the Hensoldt 40x60 of my grandfather (ehy, it's still quite ok and I'm NOT a rich guy!) but these times 6 years are "something". I think they have recalculated their lens 85 (maybe with some new software ... + some "esotheric inspire" haha)

Ja Spotter 60 is an absolutely different projekt and BTW: remember here 60 is the max magnification (it is a 20-60x) the lens is 72mm

A+
K
JGRaider View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGRaider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2011 at 11:06
Originally posted by G Kurtz G Kurtz wrote:

Well, Mr JG: true that back at home I'm still using the Hensoldt 40x60 of my grandfather (ehy, it's still quite ok and I'm NOT a rich guy!) but these times 6 years are "something". I think they have recalculated their lens 85 (maybe with some new software ... + some "esotheric inspire" haha)

Ja Spotter 60 is an absolutely different projekt and BTW: remember here 60 is the max magnification (it is a 20-60x) the lens is 72mm

A+
K

Well Mr. Kurtz....after using my 884 in the field for the past couple of years, I'm not the least bit interested in any other spotter, period.  Thanks.
G Kurtz View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2011 at 19:38

Yes of course U are not ... ehy I'm NOT a seller of Nazi-scopes hahaha!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic