OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 10:36

Yep that smilie is about right

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 11:08
Yep it about sums it up!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 12:13
Hows the garden doing bud?
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 12:59
It's cool here. 60 + or - 2 degrees.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 13:07
Got a new couch and chair yesterday, because one of the cats used the old leather couch for a scratching post. The wife said if the cat scratched the new couch just once, she was going to have her de-clawed. That cat is at the vet's right now.
I hate to have her de-clawed, but it hurt alot dropping a $1,400 couch off to be picked up by the garbage man.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 13:18
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Hows the garden doing bud?

The garden is flat out kicking butt!  We have had rain 2-5 times a week for the last month and all the area vegetation is loving it.  I was out there last night weaving the cucumber plants onto the fence.  Have been enjoying the green leaf lettuce since early last week and it will bolt long before I can eat it all!  Toms are just past 18" and 4 volunteers popped up in the garden that I transplanted to between the rebar tomato cages.  Have really had to stay on top of the weeds, their loven the rain too!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 13:20
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Got a new couch and chair yesterday, because one of the cats used the old leather couch for a scratching post. The wife said if the cat scratched the new couch just once, she was going to have her de-clawed. That cat is at the vet's right now.
I hate to have her de-clawed, but it hurt alot dropping a $1,400 couch off to be picked up by the garbage man.
I heard that Lynn!  I bought my daughter a really nice leather executivs office chair in black leather for her computer desk that she loved.  Her cat shreaded that thing to peices..... no more cat!
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 13:37
I wanted to keep the couch until the cat was gone, but she was starting to drag the stuffing out of it. If she spent as much time outside as our tom, I would have opposed the de-clawing, but she rarely goes out, unless it annoys us, so..............
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 13:45
BUD  whats this about another grandkid in the oven,  Did i miss this story?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 15:16
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

BUD  whats this about another grandkid in the oven,  Did i miss this story?

Evidentally you did!.  I'm sure I mentioned my daughter was pregnant again a few months ago.  She got pregnant, well, found out she was pregnant a week before she was supposed to change jobs and try to start her hairstylist career.  Both times she has tried to start a new career she came up pregnant and  kinda hosed her chances.  its a shame cause she is a very hard worker.
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/01/2012 at 15:21
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I wanted to keep the couch until the cat was gone, but she was starting to drag the stuffing out of it. If she spent as much time outside as our tom, I would have opposed the de-clawing, but she rarely goes out, unless it annoys us, so..............

I  found a great way ro deter a cat.  Get a spray bottle of water like a 409 bottle set to shoot streams.  Just plan old tap water is all you need.  squirt the cat every time it gets near the couch and it no time no more problem.  Works for any cat that hates water (most).  (Its fun too!!!) Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2012 at 08:41
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 07:35
Morning all.  How'd yalls weekends go?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 08:32
Morning G,

Was a rather soggy weekend!

Watched Lynns' sister's boyfriend catch turtles, oppossums, raccoons, snakes, bats, beaver etc.... on TV.

That country boy is CRAZY!
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 08:47
Turtle MAN!!!!! I fell asleep in the recliner with him on last night
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 10:57
where is lynn hiding?
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 11:12
Maybe they had an overstock of donuts from national donut day and he's pigging out there?

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 11:32
Or maybe he's finished pigging and now sleeping it off..... Sleep

Or maybe he's being held captive by a pissed off cat with no front claws....
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 11:48

LOL  thats true..... or maybe he scratched the couch and is now incapaciated? Knocked out

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2012 at 12:21
Afternoon allSick In Bed

Didn't make it in. My feel good hurts. Feels like a hangoverBoozer, except I didn't have the booze.
Bud, what's this about my sister's boyfriend? He's a professional golf caddy, is his pro hitting them into the water hazard? Stare
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 1639>
  Share Topic