OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 09:08
If youtube had been around 20 years ago, we would have given them even cooler videos. We ran over the car, but I refused to drive with the flamethrower in the tank.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 09:15
lol.  

Big weekend plans for you?  Shooting 20 round rapidly?Wink
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 10:56
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

lol.  

Big weekend plans for you?  Shooting 20 round rapidly?Wink
That, and a pistol match, a wedding (dangit), and maybe a gun show. BUT I DON'T HAVE TO MOW THE GRASSYippee
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 11:00
what about fix the antena?
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 11:03

what about fix the antena?
Done!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 11:34
small price to pay for a mowed roof....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 12:03
lol.

What you getting into Budweena?
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 12:29

lol.

What you getting into Budweena?
He's mowing his roofBandito
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 12:35
Good afternoon, all.  Thought I'd join in the OTCH after following it for a while.  I notice most posts are in the morning, but I drink coffee all day (Army habit), even in summer, so I hope I'll feel at home in this thread.

Deck
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 12:42
Pull up a chair Deck. the Irish coffee is popular.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 12:44
welcome aboard....hope you have a PFD. Howdy
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 12:45
Thanks.  I prefer Straight Kentucky Coffee, but I'm taking a break until work's over today.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 12:49
Actually this is more the predicessor thread before they lock you up............

Do you by chance have a problem with the use of animals as companions????  Might be an issue if you do being a few in here are partial to their barnyard buddies.... I won't mention any names but its easy to figure it out.... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 13:02
Pay no attention to him, Bud is very loving and caring of his sheep.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 13:21

Yes very easy to figure out....

Say Graham... WHO is it that LIVES on a farm??? Smile
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 13:27
not sure... think he lives in Pennsylvania thoughHippie
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 13:29
There's that pot, kettle thing againWhistling
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 13:33
Terms a Hillybilly can relate to fer sure! Hippie
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 13:34
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Of course I am... You get out of it what you put it to it....literally! Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2012 at 13:39
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Of course I am... You get out of it what you put it to it....literally! Wink
Eeewww!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 1639>
  Share Topic