OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 978979980981982 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2016 at 07:48
Now that you got some time to kill; mornin SkipHowdy
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2016 at 07:50
😎
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2016 at 08:09
Mornin' Gents.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 06:19
,Mornin' all.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 06:34
Morning Guys!!!  Howdy  

Skip I spent last evening perusing your Tackle Vendors websites.  Very nice Booth Display BTW!!!

I made quite a shopping list without even trying!!!  And that was just on Water Gremlin and Owner Hooks websites!!!  Some GOOD stuff!  Some very interesting Owner ideas!!!  Now I'm really mad at myself for missing your last End of Season yardsale!!!!

WE ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO HAVE TO TALK!!!!   Bucky
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 06:41
Mornin comradesCoffee
 Had a run in with a real dumbbell yesterday Weight Lifter and now I'm all Crutch. Hoping I don't have to go home Sick In Bed.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 07:07
Couldn't bribe it like you did your wife huh???  Smile
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 07:34
OH NO! It only hurts a little. I can work through a little pain. I'm going to the chiropractor afterwords and he'll take care of it. I knew I was screwed, but I thought Ben Gay would make me feel better, and I would be OK in the morning. Ben Gay lied to me and let me down.
A hot shower was the only thing that helped me move. I'm only here until the first knee buckling spasm like I had this morning, and then I'm gone. Otherwise I'm trying to work through it.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 08:04
Sucks getting Old no matter how hard You fight it!!!!  

Hang in there, Lynn!

Ever try an inversion table?  If you bulged a disc it would help tons!
--Thomas Jefferson

DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 08:12
Mornin' Gents.  Sorry about injury, Lynn.  I can surely relate.  I just started normal squats and my lifting regimen last week.  Finally got cleared by the doc post-surgery.  Believe me, I'm taking it easy until I get some of my original strength back.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 09:31
Two OT Mafia hunters named Skylar and Eduardo, hired a pilot to fly them into the Canadian wilderness, 

where they both managed to bag two big Bull Moose in an epic hunt. 

As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot became concerned and said the plane could take only the hunters, their gear, and one Moose. 

The hunters objected, saying, "Last year we shot two and the pilot let us take them both...and he had exactly the same airplane as yours." 

Reluctantly the pilot not wanting to be outdone by another bush pilot, gave in and everything was loaded.

However, even under full power the little plane couldn't handle the load and soon went down, crashing in the vast wooded wilderness.

Somehow, surrounded by the moose, clothing, and sleeping bags, Skylar and Eduardo survived the crash with nary a scratch. 

After climbing out of the wreckage, Skylar asked Eduardo, "Any idea where we are?" 

Eduardo swelling with prides replied, "I sure do!!!  I recognized the area immediately!!!  Right on the other side of that clearing is where we crashed last year!!!  Hmmmmmm I left my pen knife and Grundig Party Boy behind last time.... Think I'll go see if they are still there... 

--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 10:10
I have actually said this to more than one irate person, after their flight had been cancelled for bad weather; "Sure lady or buddy, you can fly out today. All you have to do is find a pilot that doesn't mind dying a horrible searing death".
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2016 at 11:44
Excellent      Bucky
Visit the Ed Show
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2016 at 04:14
RIP Paul Kantner....

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2016 at 06:07
Mornin comradesCoffee

Sure are a lot of old rock star kicking the bucket here lately. I think it's a conspiracy, or a serial killer, or somethingPeeker
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2016 at 06:21
Old age is the biggest serial killer there is!!!  Clown

How you doing today???  Get straightened out?
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2016 at 06:41
Straightened out. No, but I'm doing better.
Hopefully by Monday I can get back at it again. I've gained 4lbs. since last week because I haven't been able to get my normal exercise, and stop shoveling food in my face.

i wont discuss the feel good pill Trippin
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2016 at 06:45
Sounds like you've been using a fork to feel good!!!   Wink 

4lbs?  That just indicates you've got the pipeline up to full capacity!  Smile

--Thomas Jefferson

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2016 at 06:47
Mornin' all. Show closes at 11:00, maybe an hour and a half to pack up and head the cube van in an easterly direction.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/29/2016 at 06:47
A day of fasting and purging should take care of most of that...
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 978979980981982 1639>
  Share Topic