OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11021103110411051106 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2016 at 07:40
Morning all.  T minus 24 hours before I'm wheels up headed down!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2016 at 08:50
Mornin' Gents.  Been super busy, in case you missed me.  About to head out for another meeting.  Had a good time with Ted this past weekend on a dove hunt with my law firm.  Birds flew on Friday, but not Saturday morning.  Food was good, though!
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2016 at 09:00

That's good. 

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2016 at 09:11
Mornin comradesCoffee

MAN, I'd love to go dove hunting. I used to have all kinds of places to go, but now not so much. Nor do I have the time.
T-minus 1 year, 3 months, and 3 days and counting.

Scattered showers, mostly cloudy, with lows in the low 60s, and highs in low 70s.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2016 at 10:41
BF, when you finally retire.  Lets go deep sea fishing!Big Grin
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2016 at 14:21
Wish i could go somewhere that it rained.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2016 at 07:52
shark feeding expedition....  SmileWink
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2016 at 08:44
Image result

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2016 at 08:49
Mornin comradesCoffee

Cool and damp here.

Deep sea fishing=sea sick=no funSad
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2016 at 18:56
Evenin' boys, Im ready for some frost or more. Early muzzleloader opens October 15th.

I can taste the backstraps now!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2016 at 07:53
Mornin' Gents.  Bud, check your PMs - I need you to do me a favor.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2016 at 08:48
Mornin comradesCoffee

I guess G's off trying to feed the fishes.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2016 at 13:22
I have never been sea sick, even during a tropical storm in a small water taxi heading out to a rig 125 miles offshore.  15 foot seas in a 40 foot boat is big stuff.   12 hours.  Me and the captain and the mate were the only ones OK.. Everybody else was puking......horrible.....

Image result for 15 foot seas

Kinda like this....for 12 hours....

Edited by Son of Ed - September/30/2016 at 21:20
Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2016 at 14:30
Yeah that brings back memories of going off shore in a head boat (converted shrimp trawler) when I was about 10....  That was in the 60s when the toilet flushed you saw piping all the way to the ocean.  Oh and the smell!!!  25+_ years of dead shrimp soaked wood.....  that alone made several gang! Loco

I was fine until I helped my sister while she got sick.... I still turn green just thinking about it!  Pukers
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2016 at 14:34
Couple of years ago I went off shore after shark and made the mistake of climbing up into the flying bridge... a three 3 swell was a 9+ foot swing up in the flying bridge!!!

OMG I didn't stay there long!!!
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2016 at 21:23

here's a 20 footer....15 was my record....but, if you're in a small craft, a 15 footer looks like this and your boat is going 45* or more up in the air....

A long way from the desert!!!   

Image result for new mexico desert

Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2016 at 05:27

Good morning fellow lunatics.   Big Grin   Today is Ryder Cup and college football. Sounds about right. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2016 at 05:38
Mornin' Ric.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2016 at 08:57
Image result for theres a tornado watch but you re ready

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2016 at 08:59

Where we used to live.....where the girls grew up....

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11021103110411051106 1639>
  Share Topic