OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11761177117811791180 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/26/2017 at 16:42
Been busy getting ready for the early fourth of July celebration, and Barbecue at the house. It will be a crazy week. About 60 people set up to attend. Pork shoulder and chickens are going on the pits Friday night. Fireworks up to 4" mortars will light up the sky after dinner on Saturday.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2017 at 08:59
Mornin gentsCoffee

Lile, you got room for 2 more for the BBQ? I hear your a great cookWinkMerry Christmas Oh wait, I have an appointment on the 5th dangit.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 08:56
Mornin gentsCoffee

Weather here sucks again. Low humidity, clear skies, gentle breeze, starting at 59* and going to 87* in TOWN, lower temps at home, about 6* cooler.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 09:11
Mornin' all.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 17:11
Its in the nineties......no AC yet in the truck....at least its not an EMERGENCY!!!   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 17:12
( No Hot Sauce is an Emergency!!! )  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 17:14

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 17:17
Related image

" No BOOZE is an Emergency! " 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 17:18
Image result

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2017 at 20:47

Ed... I'm beginning to think you always play to a sympathetic, captive, audience...

They ALWAYS laugh at your jokes...

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2017 at 09:20
Mornin gentsCoffee

Wind has picked up, which is bad because they're from the south and it's bringing in the humidity. It's only going to the high 80s, maybe 90 (in town). Oh, and it's partly cloudy.

Ed is like Data in that episode of "Star Trek The Next Generation", where he was a comedian on the holo-deck and his audience laughed at what ever he saidBig Grin

Of course Ed is like our favorite booger; we love picking on him. That's why we love him...............he can take itPokerSlapNut Kicker
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2017 at 07:45

Morning gentlemen...

Been a blur the last few weeks.... adjusting to sleep schedule or lack there of is interesting.   Now I know why you start drinking coffee when you have kids.... I use to drink on occasion, now is necessity!

Kiddo is doing well.  She has her 2 month check up in a couple weeks.

Hope you all are doing well.

Hey BF, got a nice JFrame the other day.....22mag 7  shot.  Mom had been carrying my 32 H&R but she said it hurt her hand to shoot so I downsized.

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2017 at 04:12
Happy Independence Day, 55* here on the way to 71* and sunshine.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2017 at 10:50
Almost afternoon gentsHowdy

Good deal G. I have been carrying that same J-frame. Can't make myself pull the trigger on a pistol that's out of production with the .32 H&R titanium.

When I gave Mrs. BF the Browning T-bolt, along with the Vortex 2-7x32, and rings, you would have thought I gave her the Hope diamond; well, maybe a big diamond. She couldn't wait for me to get the scope mounted and the rifle sighted in. When I was sighting it in, she kept saying "let me try it". After I got it sighted in, she started shooting it, and out of the 23 rounds she fired, she only missed twice, and once was because I forgot to torque rings to base screws. I had just gently snugged them before I dropped the scope in the saddles. She is absolutely thrilled with this rifle, and ready to go play golf.

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2017 at 16:54
👍🥃💥💥💥

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2017 at 08:55
Howdy Gents, Hope everybody had an excellent 4th of July!!!

I was on Vacation the week before too which made this mornings 4:30am alarm truly suck!!! Smile
I had just managed to sleep pass 4:30am on june 29th....

Anyway back in the saddle at work, thank the big guy it's only a 3 day week!

So before I checked out for Vacation We were all pounding on Graham for baby pictures.  Did he ever deliver? 

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2017 at 14:06
Afternoon chapsHowdy

Off today so I made a few stops after the Dentist appointment. One was a gun shop that is going out of business to pick up some 22s. i discovered they were having a 50% off sale on everything but guns. I walked out with a brick of .22s, a brick of .17HMRs, and a case of 9mm. Mrs. BF said I have to go back for more 22s, which is good so I can see if they have any Match 223 or 308Big Grin
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2017 at 14:11
Bud, check out "Miss Me?"
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2017 at 14:34
Good score Lynn!

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2017 at 08:54
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Howdy Gents, Hope everybody had an excellent 4th of July!!!

I was on Vacation the week before too which made this mornings 4:30am alarm truly suck!!! Smile
I had just managed to sleep pass 4:30am on june 29th....

Anyway back in the saddle at work, thank the big guy it's only a 3 day week!

So before I checked out for Vacation We were all pounding on Graham for baby pictures.  Did he ever deliver? 

Of course, just not in open forum

Morning all!

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11761177117811791180 1639>
  Share Topic