OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11931194119511961197 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/2017 at 09:20
Mornin gentsCoffee
Irma just wont leave. Damn bitch.

Think I'll get the truck serviced and then clean the house, since I can't do much outside.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2017 at 07:46
Mornin' all.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2017 at 07:53
happy Friday all
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2017 at 09:44
Mornin gentsHowdy

Well the bitch finally left and the weather is beautiful. Might wash the Muskrat today.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2017 at 15:19
Happy Friday folks! Ready for the weekend?
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2017 at 15:52
You betcha, I just finished mowing the lawn. I can hear the ice cubes calling me now! As you can imagine they are right next to the Vodka in the freezer.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2017 at 21:18
Who puts ice cubes in cognac?
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/2017 at 04:18
Not me! Neat.

Mornin' all.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/2017 at 20:56
Evening folksBoozer

Wash goin on fellas? Any port in the storm, especially the port in a bottle.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/18/2017 at 09:53
Morning all.......    shoot any this weekend Lynn?
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/18/2017 at 10:11
Mornin gentsCrutchCoffee

I shot some Friday. Test firing, and skills building with a new pistol to see if everything is going to work, and if I can manipulate the controls. Identified a couple of magazines that won't hold slide back after the last round, and I may make a modification to a grip panel.
Other than that, I got some chores done and the Muskrat washed and waxed. Over did it just a little, and I'm paying for it now. Really makes it Mucking Funday today.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/18/2017 at 11:10
Afternoon all. Forgot to check in earlier.

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2017 at 07:00
Morning all. Barn cleanup is moving along, slower than I had hoped. Heading out to another eviction. Sure wish the government would sell some of the thousands of houses they are sitting on. Trump is not doing anything to undo the damaging changes to the housing industry that Obama put in place. It is looking more and more like the government is using the rules as a land grab from private ownership. We only get paid when a property sells.  All other work is for nothing. Only a hand full of decrepit property's, that are unfit for habitation are being released for sale. All of the hidden ghost  inventory is siting vacant, falling into disrepair.
 Rant off.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2017 at 07:59
Probably use them to house all the UN people they plan on moving into the country
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2017 at 09:03
Mornin' all, 71* now on the way to 80. I want my Fall weather back.

The Fall Salmon run is on and the river fishing is phenomenal!

Business is great.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2017 at 09:46
Mornin gentsCoffee

Well I made a mistake by listening to the weatherman. Said there was little chance of rain this week, so I washed and waxed the Muskrat Sunday. It's been raining 0900 with no sign of letting up.

I agree with ST on housing for UN occupation troops. Maybe Lile should squeal to Trump about the Government waste.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/20/2017 at 06:27
Mornin' all, warm weather here for the next 6 days.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/20/2017 at 08:45
Mornin gentsCoffee

Same here Skip. At least it's not raining.
I'll try to rewash the Muskrat later.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/20/2017 at 10:28

morning all/afternoon

been busy with work the last few day so checking in was difficult.

Hows everyone doing?

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/20/2017 at 12:00
Considering many, I'm doing great.

G, are you going have to make preparations for Maria?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11931194119511961197 1639>
  Share Topic