OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12091210121112121213 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2017 at 08:00
Mornin' Gents.  45* and foggy in north Texas.  Heading to 61*.  I'll have a dozen 11 year-old girls at the house tonight for my daughter's birthday party.  At least only one or two are spending the night.  Me and Mrs. DCamm are making them stay outside the whole time. Big Grin
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2017 at 10:58
Well that might save you from a sexual harassment charge in 30 years from now.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2017 at 11:40
I rarely go upstairs when my daughters have friends overnight.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2017 at 05:30
Morning gents, bright and 41F here this morning, maybe winter starting to turn up here!

Shot a clay comp this weekend, came 4th which was better than expected

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2017 at 07:00
Mornin gentsCoffee

Overcast and in the low 40s here. Most the leaves have left, and coats or jackets are required, so yeah, fall is here.

The back yard bunnies have disappeared, and the dogs have had REAL BAD gas, but not deer gas, so I have my suspicions.

I came in 5th in my clubs practical pistol match and 7th over all, so I had a good match. This was our 3rd match for the new season, and I have come in 5th in all 3 matches. Hope I can keep this up.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2017 at 08:58
Mornin' Gents.  About 50* here.  Supposed to be 50s and 70s for the foreseeable future, with a couple of high 40s sprinkled in, and maybe an 80 or two.  Not too bad.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2017 at 09:04
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin gentsCoffee

Overcast and in the low 40s here. Most the leaves have left, and coats or jackets are required,

Morning all. 

Haha, it was 25 here this morn and I was out at 7:00 doing my chores just wearing a short sleeved shirt with no jacket.  Big Grin

Quote I came in 5th in my clubs practical pistol match and 7th over all, so I had a good match. This was our 3rd match for the new season, and I have come in 5th in all 3 matches. Hope I can keep this up.

Proof that is all about the shooter and not the weapon.  Great job.  
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2017 at 09:08
Mornin’ all, 38* now had snow flurries this morning all gone now.

Saw lots of deer Saturday & Sunday but nothing to pull the trigger on yet. Season is about half over so as it goes on the smaller bucks will be in trouble. It’s always been meat over racks for me. Saw 5 different bucks over the weekend with one being a shooter. He didn’t stay long enough for a shot.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2017 at 10:05

I came in 5th in my clubs practical pistol match and 7th over all, so I had a good match. This was our 3rd match for the new season, and I have come in 5th in all 3 matches. Hope I can keep this up.

Nice shootin' Tex ;)
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2017 at 06:56
Mornin gentsCoffee

Partly cloudy, and in the 40s.

Scrummy, I'm from Kentucky with some ties to Tennessee. The land of Daniel Boone, and Davie Crocket. However, a bunch of my family did wind up in Texas, but we try not to claim them.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2017 at 08:21
Mornin' Gents.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2017 at 09:27
Mornin' all
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2017 at 16:47
Evenin’ all, went to Buffalo early this am.

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2017 at 04:27
Morning folks, overcast, drizzly and 50F here so typical London weather.

Work tops went in yesterday so kitchen progress!

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2017 at 05:03
Mornin’ all.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2017 at 06:37
Mornin gentsCoffee
Supposed to start raining later. Partly cloudy and mid 30s now.

Scrummy, you have pictures of the construction?
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2017 at 08:22

Scrummy, you have pictures of the construction?

Here you go sir, some before's and progress:

And before those pictures we hardly had any floorboards in the place!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2017 at 08:51
So your remodeling an older house. Now I really understand your frustration.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2017 at 08:52
That's one thick piece of marble.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/2017 at 10:24

So your remodeling an older house. Now I really understand your frustration.

Yes indeed, was built in the 1930s and seems a lot of the original plumbing was left in place...

That's one thick piece of marble.

Green granite rather than marble sir, but 30mm thick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12091210121112121213 1639>
  Share Topic