OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12271228122912301231 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2018 at 03:33
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin gentsCoffee

Raining, temps falling, and wind blowing, it sucks, but there aint nothin I can do bout it.

It sure was nice of the dental assistant to shove her t!t up against my face while she was cleaning my teethBucky

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2018 at 04:26
Mornin’ all, 62* at noon yesterday 10* right now and snowing like Hell. 20 mph winds from the North. Hard to tell what’s out there cuz it’s hard to see. The three dogs didn’t stay out long. Forecast is for a foot or more.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2018 at 06:47

Mornin gentsCoffee

Raining, temps falling, and wind blowing, it sucks, but there aint nothin I can do bout it.

It sure was nice of the dental assistant to shove her t!t up against my face while she was cleaning my teethBucky

LOL on the boob in face moment. I once had a similar experience with my former female Dentist. She was almost eye candy... but not quite. Anyway, she was checking my back molar implant and hit my gag reflex point while leaning over. I bounced up and buried my face in her chest. Everybody had a laugh... especially when I asked her if she wanted to do the "other side" next. It was a hoot. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2018 at 08:48
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

Mornin gentsCoffee

LOL on the boob in face moment. I once had a similar experience with my former female Dentist. She was almost eye candy... but not quite. Anyway, she was checking my back molar implant and hit my gag reflex point while leaning over. I bounced up and buried my face in her chest. Everybody had a laugh... especially when I asked her if she wanted to do the "other side" next. It was a hoot. 

Related image

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2018 at 08:50
Related image

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/13/2018 at 08:56
Image result

" Eduardo once had a good look down a haircutter's blouse while she was cutting his hair...."  

Image result

Image result

" Eduardo asked for Kristen for the next five years! " 

Image result for audience laughing

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 03:23
Morning folks,

Training, overcast, misty thoroughly disgusting weather up here at 46F

Good weekend hunting: 5 muntjac in total, missed one! D'oh! Got a seriously old buck. Not a great set of antlers anymore but so much character. Oldest animal I have taken. Shot at very last light and bascially shot a muntjac shaped shawdow. Got a great set of teeth though.

Scrummy

Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 05:33
Nice Scrummy! Send some pics.

Mornin’ all, -5* in Niagara Falls.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 06:55
Mornin gentsCoffee

Lite snow overnight. Just enough to scare the idiots.

Went to the National Gun Day Gun Show yesterday. Hardly anybody there because of the weather, and one dealer told me the crowd was much bigger than it was Saturday. Came home empty handed.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 06:57
So Scrummy, what is more important on  muntjac mount, the antlers, or the teeth?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 09:56
Mornin' Gents.  Captain Cammack of the Typhoid Mary here.  My associate's daughter has MRS Pneumonia with fluid in her left lung (she's 12), my patent parelegal had an emergency appendectomy thursday, my secretary's 1yo daughter has 103 fever, and I'v got crap draining into my chest.  Oh, and my dear friend Trey was diagnosed with a DVT on Friday, and is on blood thinners and in severe pain.  Crazy week.  Supposed to start raining this afternoon, then switching to snow and ice, so it's just lovely in North Texas at the moment.  Hope y'all are doing better than us.

CPT Chaos. 
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 10:22
Dang Deck!!!  Please don't leave Texas..... Cool

Hope all that crap doesn't spread!!!  Prays sent!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 10:55
I'm with Bud on this one Deck.
Flu is going full bore around here, so I'm just kinda more antisocial than usual.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 10:58
Geez, how is that possible, Lynn?
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 11:08
Originally posted by DCAMM94 DCAMM94 wrote:

Geez, how is that possible, Lynn?

I always maintain a reserveDevil
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 11:16
Excellent
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 13:03
It's snowing.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2018 at 13:41
Flu Season and everyone in Texas is running around in shorts and a little shirt! It's windy and cold! 

It's obvious these people never spent their life outside working in the weather....if their car broke down they couldn't walk a quarter of a mile home! 

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2018 at 03:06
Morning folks, better day here. Less overcast, no rain, wind not so bad and 43F!

Scrummy
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2018 at 03:07
Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

Nice Scrummy! Send some pics.

Mornin’ all, -5* in Niagara Falls.

Would have helped if I'd taken some but will get the head sorted properly as an interesting trophy. Will post pics of that

Scrummy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12271228122912301231 1639>
  Share Topic