OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12301231123212331234 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2018 at 17:47
Bucky.....that's what the people in Wyoming say about the Texans.....when it starts getting cold!  Laugh

I knew a guy from Texas long ago who had a day off from the drilling rig. It was WINTER in Wyoming. Big SNOW, etc....

My buddy ( from Louisville!! ) had to go out to his rig so he asked JERRY if he would like to take a ride.....

Image result for johnny carson monologue

....so BILL goes and picks up JERRY to go out into Thunder Basin.....

Related image

JERRY comes out of his house wearing a coat, pajamas and bedroom slippers....to take a 100 mile ride out into WYOMING! 

Related image

" .....in the Winter!! " 

Image result

Related image

" Well, they got stuck in the snow! And JERRY had to push!! " 

Related image

Image result

JERRY wound up in the hospital in Douglas with pneumonia! 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2018 at 17:53
Image result

"....and Guess Who got called to watch all of Jerry's rigs while he was in the hospital for ten days? ( In addition to MY OWN??? ) " 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2018 at 17:55
Whatever
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2018 at 18:24
Image result for charlie brown football

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2018 at 18:29
Related image

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2018 at 18:31
Related image

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 05:29

Hi folks,

It’s a rather cold feeling day in London.

Still, it’s a Friday! Woohoo!

Any fun plans? I am doing a load of eating and drink with my ball and chain’s friends and their brats as she is becoming a God mother on Sunday.

No shooting at all.

Sucks

Scrummy

Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 05:55
Mornin’ all, just finished unloading the 10’ cube van. Heading back to the truck rental place in a little while. The show was very busy and our sales were up about 28% which is fantastic. Now comes the chore of putting all of the samples away. I’ll spend the rest of the weekend doing that.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 07:02
Mornin gentsCoffee

Guess we know where all that man made global warming went. It went and hid in the least populated area of the country.

We're starting to thaw out, Going up to low 40s with lots of sun shine today. time is starting to move again, and it's finally Friday. Of course with time moving again, it will be Monday in 12 hours after 1430hrs today.

Deck, it sucks not having running water. I have added insulation to the water shed, and put heat tape on the water lines, but I still worry about the pump and pressure tank. If either freezes they'll have to be replaced. I have some upgrades planned to the water shed that should reduce the need to heat the shed, and cut electricity use.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 07:07
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Hi folks,

It’s a rather cold feeling day in London.

Still, it’s a Friday! Woohoo!

Any fun plans? I am doing a load of eating and drink with my ball and chain’s friends and their brats as she is becoming a God mother on Sunday.

No shooting at all.

Sucks

Scrummy

I love brats, especially grilled, with brown mustard and whole wheat buns. I just find it hard to eat a whole one.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 07:41
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I love brats, especially grilled, with brown mustard and whole wheat buns. I just find it hard to eat a whole one.

ROFL!!! I forgot you guys eat Bratwurst aka Brats!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 08:39

Morning all.

Happy Friday

BF, whats the weekend plans? Wink

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 09:15
Mornin' Gents.  Not too crazy this weekend.  My oldest has cotillion tonight, and then sleeping over with a group of friends before her basketball game tomorrow.  Youngest has a friend spending the night, and I have to get up and make my world-famous homemade cinnamon rolls for them tomorrow morning.  I don't mind, gets me up to an empty house and catch up on the news without much distraction.  Sunday is church and yard work, and getting ready for a big meeting on Monday.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 09:26
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

ROFL!!! I forgot you guys eat Bratwurst aka Brats!

What's a Bratwurst?
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 09:30
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Morning all.

Happy Friday

BF, whats the weekend plans? Wink

Well with all the time warpage going on, this weekend is already gone, and I have no idea what I did, but it wasn't fun. All I could tell you about is next weekend, but I don't know yet.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 09:35

worth a shot at least.

got a match at KCR?

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 11:09
He won't do too well, but hell I'll let HIM bitch about that.... Hippie
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 12:02
That was last weekend, but it got snowed out.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 14:37

yeah they going to make it up?

Alan Robertson View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2018 at 14:39
Hope all you California shooters are stocked up on ammo. It appears that your state government is trying to subvert the Constitution by placing extreme limits on availability of ammo.

That's just the Democratic party falling back on their traditional roots. The last time they went "all in" on the states rights vs Constitution thing, we had ourselves a dandy little civil war.
"Garg'n uair dhuisgear"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12301231123212331234 1639>
  Share Topic