OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13691370137113721373 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2019 at 21:52
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Originally posted by 3_tens 3_tens wrote:

Thinking I woke up in England +4 C, Drizzle and heavy fog. Baaaa Humbug!

Oh my dear old thing! How horrendous! Have a cuppa tea and a crumpet. Be better after that!
I am somewhat restricted on coffee. Started the morning with a cuppa Earl Gray tea. Whats a crumpet? Anything  like  7 pills plus a Chemo pill. Funny thing about the chemo pill, you have to wear gloves to take it out of the package just to swallow it.  Loco I guess it is like kill or cure.

It is still raining.

Edited by 3_tens - February/11/2019 at 21:57
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 05:19
Related image

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 05:22
Image result for don rickles

" In England a 'cookie' is a 'bisquit' ......but it's really about as tasteless as a 'cracker' "  

Related image

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 05:23
Mornin’ all, waiting for another storm to roll in. 10-14” along with freezing rain 🌧.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 05:24
Image result for oreo

Image result for cookie monster gif

Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 09:09
Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

Mornin’ all, waiting for another storm to roll in. 10-14” along with freezing rain 🌧.

That sux Skip. I’m down in Florida for a few days to visit the kids. It was in the low 80’s yesterday. 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 10:02
Mornin gents.

Dang Skip, there you are stuck in paradise, and Ric is sweating his bum offDevil

Thanks G, I did over prepare. The rain woke me up about 0345 and I wondered if it was hard enough to worry about the drive. After a few minutes I decided I wasn't going back to sleep worrying so I got up, got dressed, and checked the drive. Everything was fine. Went back to bed and fell asleep just in time for the alarm clock to go offMad

Pond creek is out of it's banks in places, and the Ohio is over flood stage and rising. It's supposed to crest Thursday at moderate flood stage.
Right now it's in the 50s and going to 60 with one last downpour, then it's supposed to get windy and turn cold in the low 30s.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 10:23
Dang guys, I thought I was alone in my misery.... 
Finally made it in to work today, late....
Snow all day yesterday accumulating about 6" of snow the 1/16 to 1/8" of sleet as a topping.  It was supposed to stop snowing for 1-2 hours about 2pm yesterday but actually got heavier.  Went out and blew the drive about 4pm only to have it recover with about an 1-2" of snow then sleet.

When I went to leave for work this morning it was still sleeting at 5am so back inside I went.  Changed to rain about 6am.  Went out just before 7am and shoveled the lower half of drive and that allowed me to hole shot out of the garage and made it up to the street.  Drive in was fairly clear and just required lower speeds (something I hate).  So, I actually glad to get to work as I was going stir crazy at home...

Also looks like the neighborhood has been invaded by the local deer population looking for food.  Tracks everywhere!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 10:32
Passed by a corn field that must of had 30-40 turkeys feeding in it on the way to work this AM.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 10:41
If anyone could get away with a loaded gun in their vehicle it's you.....  TAKE Advantage!!!! Cool
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 10:53
There is some kind of bright globe in the sky. It seems I remember some thing like that a year or so ago.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 10:56

There is some kind of bright globe in the sky. It seems I remember some thing like that a year or so ago.

Yeah, I remember that...  it caused the top floor of your barn to collapse.  Protest
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 10:58
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

If anyone could get away with a loaded gun in their vehicle it's you.....  TAKE Advantage!!!! Cool

You think I'm going to walk out into the middle of a corn field in the middle of February and flood season? Shoes are too expensive lose.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 11:00
you do have dogs don't you?!?!?!
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 11:02
I don't take them to work with me, and they're not retrievers.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 12:54
Afternoon all.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 13:22
Get any rain G?
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 13:52
Howdy G.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2019 at 14:39

Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Thinking I woke up in England +4 C, Drizzle and heavy fog. Baaaa Humbug!

Oh my dear old thing! How horrendous! Have a cuppa tea and a crumpet. Be better after that!
I am somewhat restricted on coffee. Started the morning with a cuppa Earl Gray tea. Whats a crumpet? Anything  like  7 pills plus a Chemo pill. Funny thing about the chemo pill, you have to wear gloves to take it out of the package just to swallow it.  Loco I guess it is like kill or cure.

It is still raining.

Sorry to hear that Lile, can't be fun!

Tea is excellent and crumpets also. Think you might call it a griddle cake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumpet

Very good any time of day but particularly breakfast and high tea or supper.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 05:21
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I don't take them to work with me, and they're not retrievers.

I'm always surprised at what will dog that isn't a retriever will happily go after something the Boss just shot ;)
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13691370137113721373 1639>
  Share Topic