OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13701371137213731374 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 06:00

Morning my fellow reprobates!

Grey, overcast but too cold for a change.

How is everyone, hump day here, getting ready for the weekend’s exploits chasing muntjac and Chinese Water Deer!

Scrummy

Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 06:29
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

I don't take them to work with me, and they're not retrievers.

I'm always surprised at what will dog that isn't a retriever will happily go after something the Boss just shot ;)

LOL, my son hunts pheasant with two Airdales...  Course the Airdales tend to want to eat the pheasants so a shock collar helps alot..... Smile

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 06:32
My son was just a little miffed when my daughter brought home a beautiful German Short Hair as a family pet.  He name is June but I call her Psycho...  She spends most of her time staring and barking at the shadows on the wall.  Loco
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 07:53
some rain here but not allot.  Faired better than forecasted.

Hows everyone else doing today.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 08:02
It was a surprisingly slippery drive in at 36F.....

--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 09:05
Mornin gents.

Was 28* when I left for work. Sky is mostly clear, and the temp is going to 38* with winds 15 to 25 out of the NW.

The warm, rain, freeze cycle is killing our roads. There's one road I drive to work that is more pot holes than road.

Years ago I killed a beautiful 12 point buck. It was going to take some work to get it to the house, so I got Mrs. BF to help me.  Of course Tracer, and Travis went with us. Tracer got to the buck before I did and claimed it as her own. We were dragging the thing up the hill with the tractor and Tracer would be latched onto a hind quarter tugging on it and I'd have to chase her off of it.
I don't think Trina and Trooper would be any better.

Then there was the time that Travis snatched a cleaned squirrel out of a friend's hands and downed it before you could say stop.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 09:21

28* is cool.... was 55 here.

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 11:19
Well after fighting with my new cellphone I finally figured out how to save a MMS picture tp download...

PLEASE MEET Maren Grace Permenter.  She will be 8 weeks on the 17th.....  Happy little booger she is!
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 11:35
Cutie
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 11:43
Congratulations Bud.
I think she's laughing at the clown taking the picture.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 12:25
I thought the same thing BF!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 13:06
😂
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 13:30
That would be my son, LOL!

I haven't seen her since xmas!

It's a 45 minute drive on back road to visit and teh weather has suxcked every single weekend since xmas. Smiling Mad
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 13:42
Great pic!
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 13:43
( budsperm finally posted something worth looking at...)  

Visit the Ed Show
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 13:58
Still driving the Altima bud?
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2019 at 15:09
Fantastic BP!
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/2019 at 03:19
Good morning all!

Gorgeous sunny day here in London, not a cloud in the sky. Frosty start at 33 and on the way to 58F.

Nearly Friday and hunting this weekend!

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/2019 at 04:42
Mornin’ all, another 10” or more with winds @ 20 West. Lots of drifting. Shoveled the sidewalk and couldn’t find the steps it was drifted so badly. Will wait till daylight to tackle the driveway and by the looks of the radar this heavy band of snow should be finally gone. It was snowing when I hit the sack and hasn’t stopped yet.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/2019 at 08:11
Good morning.

Pleasant day on the schedule here.  Brisk 40 when I walked out this morning on the way to 60
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13701371137213731374 1639>
  Share Topic