OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13931394139513961397 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/2019 at 08:04
43 here now..... which is pretty close to the high... as temps will be dropping in the afternoon.
take em!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2019 at 04:29
Mornin’ all, 42* on the way to 64*. Wind 15 ESE. Maybe Spring is back.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Tip69 View Drop Down
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2019 at 07:41
A chance of sprinkles between 3pm and 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
that's more like a March forecast... NOT APRIL  Sad
take em!
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2019 at 08:36
Starting the day at 38F. Clear and sunny. Wind is at 5 which is a big relief from the 20 - 45 mph winds the last 3 days.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2019 at 09:38
Well my sister's '99 Cherokee is on jackstands and the rear lefs are ready to pull.....  Then I'll be done until the NEXT phone call.... Hippie
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/2019 at 16:24
Holy đź’© it got to 72 today!

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2019 at 21:09
Image result for johnny carson laughing

" For all of you folks out there who are paralyzed to know what the weather has been in Waco, Texas....it has been in the seventies and eighties....and sometimes in the nineties unless it's raining..."  

Image result for johnny carson monologue

" We will now return to the Normal Reality of WHO GIVES A sh*t! "  

Image result for audience laughing

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2019 at 21:10
Related image

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2019 at 21:21
Image result for dalhart blizzard

It's probably snowing in the Panhandle!  

Image result for audience laughing

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/13/2019 at 21:23
Related image

" You gotta love the Panhandle! "  

Image result for Laughter

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 03:05
Morning folks, how goes today?

Well, what a weekend of shooting!

Literally started off shooting elephant stoppers (First time I've ever shot a 500 Jeffrey), progressed to deer rifles and finished off on Sunday afternoon shooting .22lr at 200 and 300 yds.

Looks to be a gorgeous day here.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 04:27
Mornin’ all.

Tip69 View Drop Down
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 06:16
its a workday for me.... so its gonna be a blue bird kind of day! 
take em!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 07:02
Morning Gents!!!  Spent the weekend under the 99 Cherokee...   Anyone have any tricks to getting a leafspring mounting bolt out of the eye  and out of the car.  20 years of crud!  passenger side is out but the last bolt (front spring eye) is stuck in the bushing.  3+ hours of fighting that damn thing and I'm ready to take  blow torch to it!!!  

I've tried about a half gallon of liquid wrench, a BIG slide hammer, tried prying while spinning the bolt with the impactor.....  one LOUSY bolt!!!! Cussing  Boozer
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's a casehardened bolt too so cutting it won't be fun..... 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 07:16
Well my procrastinating skills are up to par....  Finally did my taxes over the weekend.  Trump got me.  With the changes that took effect last year with the withholdings, my usual $800-1200 return turned into a $500 payout, Ouch!

I read about it but didn't pay too much attention, serves me right...

Well, the yard cutting season started last Saturday.....  Sunday it rained most the day which gave me the time for taxes...

Sunday night had a scare!  Tornado passed by the house less than a 1/2 mile away.  Heard the roaring of the wind, no power loss or downed limbs...  It was too dark this morning to see any damage during the commute,  the drive home should be interesting...
--Thomas Jefferson

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 07:35
Bud,
allot of times we had to heat the bushing up and beat it out and replace bushing too.  never fun and never the same trick.... glad I don't work as a mechanic any longer. Jobs like that are tough.

Have you tried using an air chisel/hammer and trying to knock it out using that?

Taxes sure have changed.... forms don't even look the same but its nice not having to add allot of stuff up for itemizing anymore. Most that use to barely get over standard now don't have to worry with it.

Wet weekend here.  Rained Friday -- Saturday night.   To wet and soggy to do anything sunday and the wifes sick with the flu..... I've been Mr Mom all weekend.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 11:56
Afternoon gentsCoffee

After a weekend and 3 days off, I've been busy catching up.

Had a great MG shoot at KCR. Visited with old friends, made a new friend, learned lots of new stuff, and spent lots of money. Worked in the shop Friday and Saturday afternoon selling guns, powder, bullets, and a flamethrower to the indians. The weather was good with what bad weather we had, not being that bad, and hit at a time that didn't matter much. I earned my coffee for the next 6 months.

Weather did get unsociable yesterday afternoon with high winds, showers, and falling temps.. Cool damp air today with a bit of wind, and overcast. Not bad compared to others, but not as good as Saturday.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 13:56
Got a bridge put in to fill the gap from the loss of 2 bottom baby teeth in the front. My tongue is now to long for my mouth. Hope I can relearn how to speak.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2019 at 14:12
been there, you will now bite your tongue 1000 times.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/16/2019 at 03:25

This is a real shocker! 

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13931394139513961397 1639>
  Share Topic