OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13971398139914001401 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/2019 at 17:39
Image result for street

Here is my apartment building. My apartment is second floor-- right there on the end upstairs-- closest to the camera ( with that black bulgee thing on the roof! ) !!  I'll be darned!  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/2019 at 17:43

This church and ten acres of grass is directly across the street....I can hear the bells all the time...they sound like a carillon! 

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/2019 at 17:46
Related image

It's a NICE neighborhood.....  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/2019 at 17:48
Image result for johnny carson monologue

" How did Eduardo bribe his way in? " 

Image result for Laughter

Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 06:47
Money talks... BS walks!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 07:44
cool and rainy here in Omaha.   rest of the week looks nice though.   I'm heading to Destin, FL tomorrow, looks like we picked the wrong week - gonna be nicer in Nebraska than Florida..Loco
take em!
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 08:02
Morning all.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 10:07
Mornin gentsCoffee

Must be nice weather here today. I drove the Muskrat to workMustang Had to charge the battery to get it to start so I could move it where I could wash it. Then Mrs.BF and I went for a short ride. Mrs.BF loves riding in the Muskrat, and she's a great copilot.

Shot practical pistol match Saturday morning in the rain. The bays that weren't muddy were just covered with running water. It was so much funLoco

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 10:23
Next time take a bar of soap with you....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 13:01
yeah....don't wait for Saturday!  
Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 13:20
Just got back from fishing on the Big O. Time for a nap now caught a pile of fish and a first. Pics later.

Today is Penny’s Birthday so I offered to take her out to dinner tonight. She said she’d rather watch the hockey game so I brought  home two lobsters and some monster shrimp.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Tip69 View Drop Down
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2019 at 15:46
Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

Just got back from fishing on the Big O. Time for a nap now caught a pile of fish and a first. Pics later.

Today is Penny’s Birthday so I offered to take her out to dinner tonight. She said she’d rather watch the hockey game so I brought  home two lobsters and some monster shrimp.

well played.... well played indeed!! Excellent
take em!
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2019 at 04:51
Hi Folks,

Well, after a 4 day weekend of glorious weather it is cool and overcast here.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2019 at 06:25
I'm just now getting back to my normal after that Easter Sunday Dinner.....  Boy did I eat too much!!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2019 at 06:36
Mornin’ all.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Tip69 View Drop Down
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2019 at 08:14
morning all..... another beauty of a day here in the heartland, seems like a good time to head to the Gulf. Oh well, its a short trip with good friends so it will be fun!!
take em!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2019 at 08:24
Enjoy!!!
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2019 at 09:33
Mornin gentsCoffee

Gulf of what in Nebraska?

Clear skies, nice breeze, temps in the 70s. Kentucky Derby is in the air.Damit!

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/23/2019 at 09:40
Morning all.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2019 at 02:54
Morning all, hump day and thank goodness for that.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13971398139914001401 1639>
  Share Topic