OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14161417141814191420 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2019 at 09:51
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin gentsCoffee

Mostly cloudy, in the low 60s with a stiff wind, but no rain.

So Scrummy, how's the Scotch in Scotland?

Very good thanks BF, though I possibly over indulged a little...
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2019 at 10:05
Just a little?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2019 at 10:15

Just a little?

A LOTtle...
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2019 at 11:37
Hmmm and after I told you.... Argue  Devil
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2019 at 12:40
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Hmmm and after I told you.... Argue  Devil

SOmething about "listen to what I mean not, not what I say" or is "Do what I say not what I do?"
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/2019 at 14:04
It's that little voice on your shoulder that says, "Oh come on, have another, it wont be that bad in the morningDevil".
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2019 at 04:44

Good morning folks,

It’s Friday, thank goodness for that, and at least the sun is coming out here.

Bit rough on some of the other parts of the UK though, some of the areas I went through yesterday have had the average June rainfall in 3 days. Farmers and fishermen will be up against it…

Had a bit of auction success yesterday.

Managed to pick up a as NIB Leupold scout 2.5x28 scout scopes and I will try that out on my .44 mag to see if I prefer it to the Burris Fast fire. Good thing is even with the auctioneers fees it’s still a bit less than the cheapest price I could find online in the US & Canada and  it’s over here so pleased with that. Hopefully with work with the QD rings I have in my "parts bin" too.

Also picked up some relatively inexpensive 404J in the same auction so will try and collect that in the next week or so.

It's that little voice on your shoulder that says, "Oh come on, have another, it wont be that bad in the morning".

And it lies…

Scrummy

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2019 at 06:47
Mornin’ all, another rainy day.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2019 at 07:17
just like the other one...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2019 at 09:10
Mornin gentsCoffee

Beautiful day here. Started in upper 40s and going to upper 70s. Clear skies and gentle breeze.
That was the good news. The bad news is, I'm at work and not driving the Muskrat somewhere with Mrs. BF, and the rest of the weekend and next week is in the 80s, humid, and a chance of rain every day.

Good score on the scope Scrummy.

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 03:32
Good morning all,

It's wet, rainy and overcast here.

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 04:19
Mornin’ all, 44* right now on the way to 70. Full moon last night.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 06:30
Sunny here now with a high expected in the low 80's. Rain moving in later though. BTW, morning gents!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 07:58
Morning gentiles....

Hope all enjoyed a nice Father's Day!!!

Lile, I hope you were able to enjoy Father's Day fully without over doing it!!!!

The weekend was nice all the way thru even though it was supposed to rain mid Sunday it held off till after dark to rain...

Went to my Niece's for Crabs on Saturday (her birthday) then spent a QUIET Sunday watching the boop tube....   A first since my divorce.  My daughter & kids were in West Virginny visiting her B-friends dad and my Son was enjoying his first Father's Day....  

First Father's Day on my own in over 15 years, I enjoyed the quiet.....  Big Grin
--Thomas Jefferson

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 08:15
Morning all.

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 12:25
Afternoon gentsHowdy
Obviously some dick weed wished me an interesting weekend, and it came true. Just glad I didn't have grass cutting on my list. Of course rain was predicted, and delivered along with the usual issues that come with it (I love playing in the ditch)

Trooper ran out early Sunday morning and got me a Father's Day present. Ran out in a pouring thunderstorm, but he waited until after breakfast to give it to me. I think that was because Mrs.BF caught him with it. Trooper gave me a fresh fawn's head. Maybe he knew Mrs.BF was going to get me a new gas grill yesterday, and he was hoping for some BBQ deer head. Didn't happen.

Oh there was other chit that went on like the closet organizer installation. Getting stuck at a 3-gun match because a friends rifle went down on him just as I walked up. A big problem popped up with the weapon lights I've been testing for work. As well as the trees that keep falling on the driveway just before I have to leave. Made me want to mow the grass.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 12:46
Ummmm, whom did you piss off , Lynn??? Cool
--Thomas Jefferson

bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 12:46
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Morning gentiles....

Hope all enjoyed a nice Father's Day!!!

Lile, I hope you were able to enjoy Father's Day fully without over doing it!!!!

The weekend was nice all the way thru even though it was supposed to rain mid Sunday it held off till after dark to rain...

Went to my Niece's for Crabs on Saturday (her birthday) then spent a QUIET Sunday watching the boop tube....   A first since my divorce.  My daughter & kids were in West Virginny visiting her B-friends dad and my Son was enjoying his first Father's Day....  

First Father's Day on my own in over 15 years, I enjoyed the quiet.....  Big Grin

You got crabs from your niece? Geez Bud. LOL
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 12:49

Afternoon gentsHowdy
Obviously some dick weed wished me an interesting weekend, and it came true. Just glad I didn't have grass cutting on my list. Of course rain was predicted, and delivered along with the usual issues that come with it (I love playing in the ditch)

Trooper ran out early Sunday morning and got me a Father's Day present. Ran out in a pouring thunderstorm, but he waited until after breakfast to give it to me. I think that was because Mrs.BF caught him with it. Trooper gave me a fresh fawn's head. Maybe he knew Mrs.BF was going to get me a new gas grill yesterday, and he was hoping for some BBQ deer head. Didn't happen.

Oh there was other chit that went on like the closet organizer installation. Getting stuck at a 3-gun match because a friends rifle went down on him just as I walked up. A big problem popped up with the weapon lights I've been testing for work. As well as the trees that keep falling on the driveway just before I have to leave. Made me want to mow the grass.

Well you'd hate to be bored buddy ;)
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2019 at 14:52
So he traded it for bored and frustrated....Loco
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14161417141814191420 1639>
  Share Topic