OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14521453145414551456 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/2019 at 09:47
Mornin gentsCoffee
Weather here is good; cool, but good.

Sorry I haven't been more entertaining Ed, but I've been working on a top secret project and have had little time to spend here. Peddler got some of the highlights on our top secret secured communication network just this AM. May be able to release more information in just days.

Oh, and we abandoned Papa Johns because corporate abandoned John Schneider for using the N word but not in a racial insult way in a private conversation. The University of Loonyville took the Papa Johns name off the football stadium that John Schneider payed for, and corporate basically forced John Schneider to sell his controlling interest in a company that he built. Basically stealing his company.
We now get Papa Murphy's pizza and bake it at home.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/2019 at 10:09
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin gentsCoffee
Weather here is good; cool, but good.

Sorry I haven't been more entertaining Ed, but I've been working on a top secret project and have had little time to spend here. Peddler got some of the highlights on our top secret secured communication network just this AM. May be able to release more information in just days.

Oh, and we abandoned Papa Johns because corporate abandoned John Schneider for using the N word but not in a racial insult way in a private conversation. The University of Loonyville took the Papa Johns name off the football stadium that John Schneider payed for, and corporate basically forced John Schneider to sell his controlling interest in a company that he built. Basically stealing his company.
We now get Papa Murphy's pizza and bake it at home.

NEWS at 7!!!  ๐ŸŽ
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/2019 at 10:12
Oh come on Skip. Let me pee on Ed's pizza just this one time.

Edited by BeltFed - November/05/2019 at 07:52
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/2019 at 11:09

Oh come on Skip. Let pee on Ed's pizza just this one time.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฅ

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/2019 at 11:15
Sorry, I quit Papa John's Too.  This is a good example of why I hate Conglomerate big companies.  Douche Bang management forcing out the Founding father.  Papa johns no more!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/04/2019 at 11:24
Almost forgot... Morning Gents!

Had my first hard frost Saturday morning.  Awoke to a solidly frozen deck full of tomatoes, flowers and lettuce.  Everything was frozen solid and there was a 1/16" of solid ice on top on top of some flooded trays.  Of course this killed all my Tomatoes and flowers but much to my surprised all the lettuce somehow survived.  All the lettuce was stiff as a board frozen when I checked them shortly after sun up Saturday.  I was bummed as I was only a week away from harvest.  I went back inside to warm up and eat breakfast.

I came back out around 10:30am to find the lettuce had thawed and was perfectly fine, the Toms and flower were a total loss.  I picked 5 gallons of green toms off the deck planted before tossing them over the rail...

I never would have expected the lettuce to survive a hard frost but they did.  I was able to harvest 3 heads and take them to my Son's on Sunday when I went to visit my granddaughter.

Frost again this morning so I'll harvest the rest of the lettuce this evening.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2019 at 08:02
Damn! Forgot to hit Post Reply and lost it.

Mornin gentsCoffee

We had an unexpected frost Friday morning. Unexpected for me at least. Since I didn't have a garden, I didn't check the weather. We had frost Saturday and Sunday too.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2019 at 09:17
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Image result for johnny carson matinee lady

" It's TEXAS!! "    

Image result for johnny carson art fern

" Sometimes it rains MUD!!! "     

Image result for crowd laughing animated gif

Hmmm, it always seems to happen following a Taco Tuesday...

Wonder if their's a correlation?
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2019 at 11:57
Hello folks,

Been busy here but did get out for a couple of deer on Friday so some meat for the freezer!

How's everyone doing?

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2019 at 17:55
Good to hear from you Scrummy.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2019 at 18:02
Normally I go to Dollar General and buy a $5.99 Supreme DiGiornio Pizza.....then I put mushrooms on it and a couple of quarts of jalapenos.....which is as good as a Papa John's....but sometimes I get lazy....

....I didn't know about all the POLITICS......

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/2019 at 18:17
Papa Js HQ is here, so when it happened it was the big scandal until of the century. Sorta like Trumps phone conversation; nothing to it, but the opposition screams about it trying to make something out of nothing.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/2019 at 07:30
Mornin gentsCoffee

Well we had a State wide election yesterday. All the Republicans won except for the Governor, and he barely lost. He lost because he had the guts to tackle our pension problem, and he refused to consider legalized gambling.
The Governor elect has already promised to add 140,000 dead and illegal voters to the registry, and give welfare to those who can, but wont work.

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2019 at 02:44
Morning all,

Another sunny day here and the politicos are screaming at us again, joyous.

Scrummy

Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2019 at 04:10
Morninโ€™ all, fighting off a monster head and chest cold. YUK!

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2019 at 07:13
Mornin gentsCoffee
Sorry you're sick Skip. Puts a dent in hunting.
 Raining and turning cold here. Supposed to be 26 and clear opening day.

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2019 at 09:21

Mornin gentsCoffee
Sorry you're sick Skip. Puts a dent in hunting.
 Raining and turning cold here. Supposed to be 26 and clear opening day.

Thanks BF, Iโ€™ll be in the tree house Saturday morning no matter how I feel!

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2019 at 10:07
In your PJs more than likely....

Feel better, Skip!
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2019 at 11:45
Skip, if you're going to be in the tree house, then it will be a lot easier. Especially if you have a bottle of cough/snake bite medicine.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2019 at 14:22

Skip, if you're going to be in the tree house, then it will be a lot easier. Especially if you have a bottle of cough/snake bite medicine.

Not in the tree house. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14521453145414551456 1639>
  Share Topic