OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14561457145814591460 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2019 at 13:15
Oh yeah, H&H is quite the place!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2019 at 06:42
Mornin GentsCoffee

I think Skip gave me this cold.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2019 at 06:45
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

WHAT!!!???!!
You mean she hadn't battened down the house and changed all the locks???!!!???  Now we know the real reason you won't retire..... Cool

Money,money,money, money.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2019 at 08:18
Morning all!

What's news? Grey and overcast here.

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2019 at 14:50
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin GentsCoffee

I think Skip gave me this cold.

I hope for your sake it’s not going to be as bad as mine was.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 07:19
It's ALWAYS Money ,money money!!!!  Smiling Mad
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 07:43
Mornin gentsCoffee

Skip, it's not bad enough to stop me. It just slows me down.

Mike, I must be in London, because you described my weather. The ceiling is so low that planes disappear in the clouds after they cross the fence.

I heard Nikon has stopped making rifle scopes.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 08:32
Another well thought out command decision by idiot upper management..... 

Did that dingbat from Dick's change jobs???
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2019 at 11:57
BF, it's really not been pleasant all day here.

Still, off to new rifle club tonight. Prone, slung up .22lr target rifle... Not what I would view as a practical discipline...
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2019 at 06:47

Morning all,

Shot at new rifle club yesterday, a new discipline - more fun than I thought.

Also heard a terrible joke:

How does Prince Andrew like his Whisky?

Just like he prefers his women: Less than 18 years old and mixed with plenty of coke!

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2019 at 06:55
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Morning all,

Shot at new rifle club yesterday, a new discipline - more fun than I thought.

Also heard a terrible joke:

How does Prince Andrew like his Whisky?

Just like he prefers his women: Less than 18 years old and mixed with plenty of coke!

Laugh
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2019 at 07:05
Mornin gentsCoffee

Cloudy and warming up here with rain on the way tonight and for the next few days. Nothing serious, just wet. Great stuff for colds.

Almost forgot, Mike tell me a little about your 22 match; what you liked or didn't like about it.
My club is trying to start some 22 matches. One is steel challenge oriented and the other is precision rifle oriented.

Edited by BeltFed - November/21/2019 at 07:13
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2019 at 09:22
Hi BF,

I shoot a few .22lr comps. Quite popular in the UK due to quite a lot of indoor ranges.

Good fun things, either precision or speed stuff. My main club even shoots a running boar target at 50

Last night was shooting in a jacket and an attached sling ione of these kinda things:

All evening was 20rds

I think the idea with all matches, and particularly .22 lr is that it should be inclusive and get lots of people to enter / re enter. - Even if people have rifles that aren't within class, let them shoot just for fun if not the total score.

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2019 at 04:32
Mornin’ all, 51* and rain.WTH?
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2019 at 04:43
Hey all, warmer here today but still wet and overcast. Had to take the car to have some warning lights looked at this morning. Just a sensor slipper apparently so all good.

Scrummy
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2019 at 07:05
Mornin gentsCoffee

Scrummy, I think we're neighbors. Oh wait, it's turning cold here.
I'd like to shoot more 22 matches like yours. They are very challenging. The problem is matches like that are to slow and boring for Americans, and maybe to hard too.

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/2019 at 09:38
The .22 prone shooters are slow. They have their own separate range times because they are just so slow and don't play well with other disciplines that the club shoots on our ranges
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/2019 at 13:08

Image result for kutikula kuku

Image result for western lowland gorilla

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/2019 at 13:25
Image result for kutikula kuku

Gee Ed, you sure do long finger nails. Is there any thing you want to tell us, or don't want us to know?
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2019 at 03:36
Morning all, it's Monday again, OH JOY!

Scrummy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14561457145814591460 1639>
  Share Topic