OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14591460146114621463 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2019 at 12:34
It's amazing what you can get used to if given a steady diet of it....

Did that make Sense?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/2019 at 07:37
Yes it did Bud.

Mornin gentsCoffee

Had to bury our last cat yesterday. She was 17 years old and in poor health. It's funny, she's the only pet that we, I've ever had that I didn't shed a tear over when they passed, and it's not because I didn't like her. Her name was Olivia, but her nick name was bitch cat. Olivia because she literally showed up at our front door begging for food and wanting to come in; she was 4 weeks old. It took several days and the two shepherds chasing her up a tree twice before we took her in. Bitch cat because after we took her in, being a feral cat, she wouldn't have anything to do with us, but only snuggled with our female shepherds. That and she was always squalling about something, or trying to trip me or Mrs BF, or doing something to just piss us off. She did love the shepherds though, especially Tracer, one our best shepherds. When Tracer passed away and we showed Olivia her body, Olivia smelled her body then turned around and cried like a baby. That one act endeared her to me, and bitch cat became her official nickname.
Olivia was about 10 years old before she actually started letting us pet her. I told Mrs BF she was only trying to get us to cry over her when she died, and I actually did love that little cat, and maybe Mrs BF cried over her, but I haven't. Don't know why either. Maybe I'm happy because she's snuggling with Tracer and Travis now.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/2019 at 09:31
I'm thinking your crying on the inside so nobody sees it...

Tis okay to shed a tear over the loss.  Take it that bitch cat was an astute judge of character and although a "tenant from hell" she choose wisely.

Sorry for your loss...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/03/2019 at 14:30
Hi folks,

How goes?

BF, sorry for your loss.

I'm up in NOrfolk out on the muntjac tomorrow. As went past RAF Lakenheath the 48th Wing of the USAF were doing low level exercises with their F15s. Some pieces of kit ;)

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2019 at 12:41
Afternoon gents.

Well the peace and quiet didn't last long. When I got home yesterday, Mrs BF introduced me to our new cat. A 6 month old tabby that came from the Humane Society. The little sh!t slept on me, and likes to head bump me.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2019 at 13:11
Instantly fell in love, huh? Smile
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2019 at 13:12
So if your such a DOG person why does your mini-me have claws???  Whistling
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2019 at 15:56
Well folks, hunted today.

I missed, my Dad had 2 chances and put 2 deer on the deck... I'm not sure I'm going to live this down...
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2019 at 16:43
LOL Scrummy! Chaulk two up for the “elders”! 
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/04/2019 at 18:50
Image result for rodney dangerfield gif

" Eduardo's going to the North Pole to shoot seven polar bears....."

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2019 at 07:05
Mornin gentsCoffee

Bud, Mrs BF got a KITTEN at Christmas time. If I tell her she got it at the wrong tome, I get hissing, growling, firey eyes, an arched back, and hair standing on end, and it aint the cat doing it. The kitten is climbing on everything and trying to knock something off, and the decorations aren't even out yet. Me and the dogs are learning to just lay down in the corner, keep quiet and watch the destruction, because if I say anything, I get run over with a Mustang.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2019 at 09:23
Maybe you should just move to your garage....  Think off all the quiet in that parked Pony....
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2019 at 09:26
If that kitten mysteriously passes "early" remain poker faced and claim it was here to keep "hell Cat" company...  Whistling
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/05/2019 at 10:16
I don't have a garage, it's a carport. The cat is safe. I'm stuck with it. I've thought about whispering ideas in Trooper's ear, but I can't depend on him getting it right.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2019 at 08:10
Mornin gentsCoffee

Raining here, temps are cool but not cold.

The new cat has taken over the house, and 2 German Shepherds, and a Pomeranian give this cat a wise birth.

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2019 at 09:00
Mornin’ all, snowing right now. Calling for 3-5 today and more tonight.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2019 at 12:27
Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

Mornin’ all, snowing right now. Calling for 3-5 today and more tonight.

Heck, that'll all evaporate before you go to work.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2019 at 12:45
Hey degenerates! Decent here today... partly cloudy and temps in the upper 50's. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow with highs in the low 60's. That's doable.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2019 at 12:53
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

Hey degenerates! Decent here today... partly cloudy and temps in the upper 50's. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow with highs in the low 60's. That's doable.

Be sure to watch for snakes.

Sorry, that was the most depressing thing I could think of for weather like that.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/2019 at 15:50
degen.... Fellow worm, are you back in NY or Georgia?

--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14591460146114621463 1639>
  Share Topic