OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15471548154915501551 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2020 at 17:41
Enjoy your ride...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2020 at 19:20
And we did too. Got to be a little longer than I wanted, so the latter half was a little quicker and shorter than I planed on. You know, "I don't know if this is the right way, but we're making great time". Well it turned out, I was on the short way back. It was a good time, the scenery was great, and we had fun.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2020 at 22:22
Good on you two.  Your leaves aren't changing yet are they?  Love driving around looking at all the colors...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2020 at 03:28
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

LOL, you are soo married!!!  Now get to work!

I hear you buddy...
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2020 at 03:29
Morning all,

Turning out sunny here.

Scrummy
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2020 at 08:19
Doing a LONG Sunday drive was my Ex's idea of family fun.  That and we always had to stop and buy something totally frivolous and unnecessary for our kids.  Kids by the way she had trained to demand a "treat" every "F"ing time they went ANYWHERE... Our kids quickly learned that a tantrum earned them an instant prize to shut them up.  They also learned that they would get better "treats" is they pitched a fit in store in public.  It obviously used to drive me mad that my Ex could only control the kids by blackmail and extortion...  So a little Sunday drive with family quickly turned into a budget busting event and I totally soured on Sunday drives... The Ex never figured it out unfortunately...
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2020 at 08:22
So the moral of the story is....  Never marry a woman with no backbone...
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2020 at 18:53
Bud, the leaves started turning about a week ago. Not in full colors yet, but it's fall.
We left our kids at home.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/2020 at 21:43
I would think you'd never let them in your Stang... EVER!
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2020 at 03:01
Morning folks,

How goes? Rather rainy here. Looks like an admin day here and I need to pay my tax bill. YUCK!

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2020 at 04:29
Mornin’ all windy and rain here. We need the rain badly!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/2020 at 06:39
haven't really had any rain in about 2 weeks but I'm in third day of misty cool yuckiness. 
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2020 at 11:29
Afternoon gents

Wall to wall blue skies in the 60s and winds 10 to 15 gusting 30 to 40 mph.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2020 at 02:52
Morning all, grey cool day here.

Not much too report. Did a bit of an ammo audit yesterday. Did a bit of an ammo audit yesterday evening, realised I am under utilising my .44 mag!

Scrummy
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2020 at 09:00
Anyone heard when the Burris Fastfire 4 is coming out?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2020 at 09:08
Morning peeps!  It's finally getting back to sunny mornings after about 10 days of gloom...  Gonna get the new boat into the Pole Barn today...
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2020 at 15:39
That's great Bud! You get a boat just in time to put it up for the winter.

Who am I to talk though. I get a car with summer only tires just in time for winter.Loco

Scrummy, isn't fanged deer season coming up? Might be a good time to get rid of those nasty old 44 Mags.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/01/2020 at 16:02
LOL a 44Mag would annihilate a fang deer...  Almost as bad a 22-250 on a prairie puppy.... poof! 
--Thomas Jefferson

Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2020 at 01:43
Good morning all,

Decidedly windy and stormy weather here. No rain yet though.

Various parts of the UK are getting more restrictions due to Covid. My folks in Wales had more restrictions brought in last night, variouus parts of Northern England are are increasingly locked down.

I agree, the 44 should get used on some fanged little deer ASAP!

Scrummy
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2020 at 04:42
Mornin’ all.

Scrummy, be careful wear a mask!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15471548154915501551 1639>
  Share Topic