OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10631064106510661067 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2016 at 06:21
Mornin' all.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2016 at 06:28

One of the most brilliant statements of our time...

"government bureaucrats like being busybodies, deciding who gets to do what.”

And one of the reasons we are in the condition we are in... bureaucrats truly LOVE what they are doing, LOVE "lording over" others.  It is their purpose...

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2016 at 08:22
Mornin comradesCoffee

Dan's statement rings true. Something tells me that if the founding fathers were alive today, we would be in a shooting war in this country.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2016 at 11:23
Mornin' Gents.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2016 at 12:36
Howdy
Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2016 at 08:23
Mornin comradesCoffee

Upper 50s going to 85* with clear skies, and calm winds.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2016 at 08:37
Mornin' Gents.  80* going to 100* here in Cowtown.  Blech.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2016 at 08:46
Well, Loonyville is under an air quality alert, because of the calm winds.
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2016 at 05:48
Morning everyone. Back at the grind here in south central PA. It's my Monday....on a Friday! 

Apparently on Wednesday (i was not working) a person on the staff here had a freak out, slamming the big boss' door and screaming "f**k this place"!!!! while then preceding to walk out. I always miss the good stuff. Thumbs Down

I'll try and get a sitrep before 9 am. 
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2016 at 05:51
Morning all, pretty grim at work with merger news and redundancy rounds progressing.

Anyone having any fun this weekend?

Scrummy

Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2016 at 08:40
Mornin' Gents.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2016 at 09:14
Mornin comradesCoffee

Why Scrummy, this is going to our 4th of July weekend, so I think most everybody here is planning on having some fun. As you may know, the 4th of July is the date that we celebrate our independence from your Empire in 1776. It's sorta like when ya'll elected to leave the European Union, except we voted with bullets, powder, and blood. Hopefully ya'll will be celebrating in a year or two.
By the way, I think you all did the right thing by leaving the E. U.. Anytime you have un-elected bureaucrats running your affairs and telling you what you will do, it's not a good thing.
Now, if you can just knock some sense into the Labor Party, and the liberals...........

Paul, I know what you mean. Seems like I was always off when the big events happened at work (not that I didn't have my share), like the big murders, or holdups, or car chases, or etc., etc.. But really, that was probably a good thingWink
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2016 at 12:25
Well the sitrep is a few hours late, because I've been up to my arse with HR regarding the situation Wednesday. 

Essentially the top security folks in HQ are thinking of keeping this individual off our property for an indefinite amount of time. He apparently is returning to work tomorrow and being able to concealed carry would be my first priority. Of course the company has a "no guns on blank property"....so even though I am licensed in the state, I'd be fired if something did happen and probably sued by the lunatics family since I shouldn't have had a gun on the property in the first place....

I hate liberals. 
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2016 at 09:55
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin comradesCoffeeCrutch

Just spent 4 days, sun up to sun set, on a bucking backhoe. The temps were in the 90s, and the humidity was high. Sunday I moved 54 60lb. bags of Sackcrete, twice. I was sweating so bad, that some of the bags started to set up.
A friend of mine came up Saturday and did more on that backhoe in 1 hour than I did in 4. He's a heavy equipment operator and job boss for his company. I learned a few things from him that sped my work up, but he was amazing.
Other than needing some rock spread, and some shovel work, the drive is done (until the next frog choking, duck drowning, gully washer).
Oh, and the only thing that doesn't hurt on me is my hair, and teethBig Grin

So only the false or dearly departed things don't hurt....  Laugh Above
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2016 at 11:24

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2016 at 04:04
Happy 4th July folks!

Sun shining here in the old country, ope you are having a good day and get the BBQ fired up.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2016 at 04:07
Right back atcha Scrummy!

Happy Independence Day to all.

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2016 at 08:36
I second that nomination!  Yippee

Happy 4th of July!!!!  HowdyHowdyHowdy  Marines

Hope everyone gets to spend quality time with friends and family today! 

May God watch over Our forefathers, those that paid the ultimate price so that we can enjoy the freedoms we still have!  Salute
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2016 at 08:42
I may be spending quality time with some bourbon. Big Grin
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2016 at 08:46
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

I may be spending quality time with some bourbon.Β Big Grin

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈ Vodka here. Have a good one Ric.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10631064106510661067 1639>
  Share Topic