OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 10:52
I'm having one of those mornings where I have stuff to do, but don't really want to do it.  I have those mornings most days, but today's version has the G-A-S meter pegging zero.

Bud, I've been down that road, too.  That diet sucks.  Good luck to you.  If you like wine, tell her you'll go on a juice fast with her, and as soon as she says "thanks," pop a cork!
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 11:20
Peeker  Better take cover DECK!  BF is about to come gunning for ya!!!  Calling him Bud...if he doesn't stroke out before replying your going to get an ear full. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 11:23
The juice fast is a good idea but I doubt Lynn will go for it.  He hates being the cork holder while she's guzzling.  Look, no hands! Shocked
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 12:07
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Peeker  Better take cover DECK!  BF is about to come gunning for ya!!!  Calling him Bud...if he doesn't stroke out before replying your going to get an ear full. 
 Now Bud, I'm not going to pick on the counsler for making a simple mistake. I didn't pick on you when you were the new booger in the snot locker; I waited for you to become a hard crusty old booger before I started picking on you. You may have thought he was a booger, but he's not, yet.
I'm sure after pointing his mistake out to him he won't make it again.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 12:18
You picked on me from the get goBandito
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 12:22
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Yeah, but you were a booger when you got here.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 13:09
I think I'm sending Mrs BF a pound of her favorite Chocolate with a note signed...Love Lynn
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 13:10
Hey G..... It's a good thing we are the thick skinned kind of boogers or he'd be covered with blood by now! Wink
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 13:25

Hey G..... It's a good thing we are the thick skinned kind of boogers or he'd be covered with blood by now! Wink
 Ooooooh bloody boogers scare me.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 13:46
Sorry about my mis-statement.  I guess I need some lunch.  All of this talk about bloody boogers is making me hungry.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 13:50
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Yeah, but you were a booger when you got here.

And things changed, WHEN?

P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 14:25
They ain't.   Big Grin
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 15:35

Between being a LEO for years and being married twice and seeing Brandeena, Marge and me dressed to the 9999s, I would think you wouldn't be afraid of ANYTHING and might even court death!
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 15:44

Between being a LEO for years and being married twice and seeing Brandeena, Marge and me dressed to the 9999s, I would think you wouldn't be afraid of ANYTHING and might even court death!
To keep from seeing you, Brandeena, and Marge dressed to the hilt again, I would court death. And yes, bloody boogers still scare me; blood bourne pathogens and all that, you knowCool
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2012 at 15:55
I sure one of teh worsde parts of your job is being spit on or biten!  LEOs don't get no respect!
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2012 at 09:25
Mornin comradesCoffee

Hot and humid here.

Anybody else here, or am I gonna have pay for my own coffee.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2012 at 10:37
I'm here, but I'm broke.  Mornin, Gents.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2012 at 10:51
Originally posted by DCAMM94 DCAMM94 wrote:

I'm here, but I'm broke.  Mornin, Gents.
Need to go to the repair shop? Bucky
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2012 at 10:59
Morning boyzzz!

today its ice coffee!  whew its hot out! muggy too!

--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2012 at 11:03
Where is everybody?
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 1639>
  Share Topic