OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 08:59
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Morning comradesCoffee

I see G is becoming as grouchy as meBig Grin
Oh no, say it aint soMad
Why yes, it's the talk of kids I guessRoll on Floor Laughing
It's no more joys for the big old boysSad
Cause his little girls and boys, are gettin all his toysClown

Yep with you leading the way with positive attitude and poop prose
how could he NOT be grumpy?!?!? Whacko
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 09:00
Embarrased  I meant poor prose... Smile
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 09:02
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Morning comradesCoffee

I see G is becoming as grouchy as meBig Grin
Oh no, say it aint soMad
Why yes, it's the talk of kids I guessRoll on Floor Laughing
It's no more joys for the big old boysSad
Cause his little girls and boys, are gettin all his toysClown

A little haiku for G and Paul:

Kids need to be fed
My playthings are expensive
No more alpha glass

Mornin' Gents!
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 09:06

Bow
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 09:24
Here's one for me:

Two little angels
Food, shoes, dollhouses and school
I only hunt peace
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 09:28
Thats DEEP Deck! Wink

HOWEVER...if you were of porper age... Smile

The saying would say

I only hunt peace, quiet and harmony....
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 09:35
It's getting too deep in here.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 09:55
Yeah, enough of the haikus.  I'm depressing myself.  On a lighter note, I'll be getting a little secret cash either today or tomorrow.  I know I should save it for my Kansas bow hunt, but the 3-9x42 SS SWFA keeps whispering in my ear...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 10:04
Originally posted by DCAMM94 DCAMM94 wrote:

Yeah, enough of the haikus.  I'm depressing myself.  On a lighter note, I'll be getting a little secret cash either today or tomorrow.  I know I should save it for my Kansas bow hunt, but the 3-9x42 SS SWFA keeps whispering in my ear...
Extra money well spentThunbs Up
billyburl2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyburl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 10:43
Originally posted by DCAMM94 DCAMM94 wrote:

YAY NEW SCOPE! Yippee
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 11:11
Kansas bow hunt?  Details!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 11:28
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

No, you can't go. You have to stay and work overtime, so you can pay for your kids braces.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 11:47
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

My dad and some of his friends have been going up there for a few years now.  They lease the land for the entire season and try to get up there for the rut.  This year I was invited.  Dad's by far the oldest, and there's one guy younger than me that's a regular, so we span in age from 30-70+.  This is Dad's deer from last year:

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2012 at 20:47
Bud, Solsystems is my panel provider. I produced 3.4Kw today with a max output of 760watts.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2012 at 08:13
Happy Friday all.
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2012 at 08:35
MOrning back at cha, G! Howdy

Lynn I can't find a website for Solsystems except for a major distributor that doesn't seem to sell direct.
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2012 at 09:10
Mornin comradesCoffee

Bud, if you can wait till Sun. or Mon. I'll p.m. the site to you. The pooter room is dad's bedroom right now.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2012 at 09:14
Bud, I can give you some wind turbine sites that also sell solar equipment direct. I don't think Solosystems sells equipment direct; they are big on the union installers.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2012 at 09:36
Morning Gents.  Hope everyone has a better day than mine is shaping up to be.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2012 at 09:52
Thanks Lynn I'll wait till next week no problem!

Deck that sounds rather ominous..... It's Friday dude!  Even thou it's raining here after I told G to keep it in NC.... its still Friday! 
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 1639>
  Share Topic