OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 05:38

UGH!  Need some coffee!!! Whatever
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 05:42
Well guys the Superbowl is fast approaching!  Are you ready?!?!?
Ran across a clip of Deck playing with his oldest....  Cute Deck real Cute! Wink

You go girl!!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 06:05
Mornin comradesCoffee

Sorry about the storm Bud. I checked the drive way yesterday; looks like another $2,000 in rock and work this spring.

I jumped 4 deer yesterday while walking the dogs; they were off chasing sents. This morning there were 2 in the side yard feeding. They ignored me until I started their way in the truck. They were next to the drive.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 06:39

Howdy all.

Things are back to normal here.  Got 11 coming in pretty regular now.

Poor little girl's probably warped for life.
"I ain't got time to bleed!"
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 06:51
Hey Bud, it's cold here today, and going to be even colder tomorrowCool
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 07:27
Gee Thanks Lynn... I really bneed more cold weather.  Maybe I'll still be able to shoot some!
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 07:30
Hey Earl,  11, got a nice little herd going!

BTW, most of them are wharped... Hippie
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 07:34

So I verified last night that I am NOT getting any post notices at home or work.

Lynn you said you weren't either, right ? 

Earl what about you?  Are you getting emails notifying you of new OT posts on the OT threads you frequent?

Wonder what Dillion did while they were "working on" the server... Bucky
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 07:36
Mean Computer
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 07:48
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

So I verified last night that I am NOT getting any post notices at home or work.

Lynn you said you weren't either, right ? 

Earl what about you?  Are you getting emails notifying you of new OT posts on the OT threads you frequent?

Wonder what Dillion did while they were "working on" the server... Bucky

NEVER have!   Sad
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 07:48
Soap Box  Iffin it ain't broke.....

Jerry Springer
--Thomas Jefferson

SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 08:05
I dont' get notifications either, post or PM. 
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
300S&W View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300S&W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 08:21

I'm headin' to the PO and Walmart.  Anyone need anything?    Bucky
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 08:26
Yeah, something grape! lol
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 08:33
Stamps and TP. Oh, and a carton or 3 of Remington Golden Bullit 22lr.
DCAMM94 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 08:40
Mornin' Gents.  
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 08:47

Morning deck, don't you think its rude you also don't say mornin' to bud?

DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 09:03
Unfortunately I can't define who is, and who is not, a gentleman.  That's up to each individual.
Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. -Winston Churchill
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 09:21
You musta got one of the sheep to talk huh?
DCAMM94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCAMM94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2013 at 09:41
G, you're the one that's saying he's not a gentleman, not me.  Why were you talking to his sheep?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 1639>
  Share Topic