OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 431432433434435 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Shooting Sprout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooter07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 09:16
Picked up an LWRC Tricon over the weekend from a Hide member. Jeff Gonzalez's build from Trident concepts. Thing is barely over 6 lbs with an Aimpoint micro....I put up pics in a bit.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him with an apple"
-Chris Moltisanti
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 11:16

howdy do all.

Why is it that the summer time is like the busiest time of the year.  don't folks know how to do any business during the other seasons!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 11:35
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

howdy do all.

Why is it that the summer time is like the busiest time of the year.  don't folks know how to do any business during the other seasons!

I'm busy most of the time. Just came back from ICAST and now I'll start selling fishing tackle for next year.

Cool

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 12:28
lets talk free samples !  !  !  ! Devil
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 13:16
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Afternoon comradesHowdy

Rained here this A.M.. Thought I was gonna loose my new driveway, but it stayed in place. I'm so Big Grin

A friend of mine that was in our horse patrol unit, worked for the stock yards herding livestock before she got on the P.D.. She said bulls could jump higher than horses, and it was not uncommon to have a bull jump out of it's stall. she said things got REAL exciting then. She wasn't much bigger than most kids, but she was as tough as boot leather, and pretty as a model.

She sounds like a nice little pony... how did she ride?!!? Cool
If it's a legit question and your not insinuating anythingBaseball Bat She was just a Ky. farm girl that was raised with horses and loved to ride. I met her when she was dating one of the guys on my platoon, before she got on the Dept. They were all into riding and or racing horses.
I heard some ask her how she could control such big animals being as small as she is, she said "Horses don't know how big you are".

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 13:19
Afternoon comradesHowdy

Seems like I have onlt 2 primary functions, and one secondary function: cook, clean, and fetchWhacko
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 13:40

Afternoon comradesHowdy

Seems like I have onlt 2 primary functions, and one secondary function: cook, clean, and fetchWhacko

Afternoon Lynn, hope Mrs. BF is doing OK. Have you had a chance to try the dog vests yet?

Howdy

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 13:50

How much time you got left on the sentence BF?

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 14:14

How much time you got left on the sentence BF?

I'm guessing he's got at least 4 more weeks.

Whacko

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2013 at 14:58
I get a better idea next week, when the brace comes off and REAL therapy starts. If the warden has her way, I'll be locked up till late September, but I'm going to start making supervised release and parole noises after the brace comes off.

Skip, I haven't had a chance to try the vest yet.

Recreation time is over. Gotta go.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 04:46

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 04:48
OOPS ! I forgot to post something. Just got my coffee so I'm OK now. II think....

Well good mornin' all.

Howdy

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 05:55

I get a better idea next week, when the brace comes off and REAL therapy starts. If the warden has her way, I'll be locked up till late September, but I'm going to start making supervised release and parole noises after the brace comes off.

Skip, I haven't had a chance to try the vest yet.

Recreation time is over. Gotta go.

I have to say one thing for Lynn!!!  He sure has taken his house bitch responsibilities to heart.  Such a dedicated puppet..... fetch boy....here boy...clean boy...

And with hardly a wimper too!  Have to say I'm proud of him!  Have to wonder though...now that she's figured out how to control him.. wonder what she'll break next to stay on the throne... Devil
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 05:58
Oh and Good Morning Hump Day!!!

WHAT  UP???

Getting a little relief from the heat but not much.  Humidity still pretty high.
Cloudy is nice... been keeping the direct sun off me working in the yard.

Skip you staying out of trouble?  Mrs. back yet?

--Thomas Jefferson

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 06:01
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Oh and Good Morning Hump Day!!!

WHAT  UP???

Getting a little relief from the heat but not much.  Humidity still pretty high.
Cloudy is nice... been keeping the direct sun off me working in the yard.

Skip you staying out of trouble?  Mrs. back yet?

Unfortunately yes and yes.

Big Grin

Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 09:16
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 10:48
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/24/north-carolina-lawmakers-ok-gun-owners-carry-bars-/
Excellent

Been following it closely.  Same bill also has provisions to open up suppressors for legal to use for hunting.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 12:00

Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/24/north-carolina-lawmakers-ok-gun-owners-carry-bars-/
Excellent

Been following it closely.  Same bill also has provisions to open up suppressors for legal to use for hunting.
Along with several improvements to the handgun purchase permit law, H 937 also does the following:

Allows Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP) holders to lawfully carry their personal protection firearm into a restaurant that serves alcohol.
 Removes the prohibition on CHP holders from carrying into a place where tickets are sold for admission.
Fixes the problem of anti-gun localities overstepping their authority regarding restricting CHP holders from carrying firearms into locally controlled parks.
 Allows CHP holders to transport their personal protection handguns in their motor vehicle while on all school property, as well as allow them to store those handguns in their locked vehicles while parked on school property.
Ensures the privacy of CHP holders by allowing access to the database of permittees only for law enforcement purposes.
Removes the prohibition on CHP holders carrying their personal protection firearms during a parade or funeral.
Brings North Carolina in compliance with the standards set forth in the federal NICS Improvement Amendments Act (NIAA) of 2007—a critical mental health reform.
Removes the prohibition on using firearms with sound suppressing devices while otherwise lawfully hunting game.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 12:06
GOOD Bill...hope to goes all the way!!!
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2013 at 12:20
On the governors desk awaiting his signature now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 431432433434435 1639>
  Share Topic