OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House, Part V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 907908909910911 1639>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 08:29
Laugh Above Good thing I haven't fixed my tea yet.

Mornin comradesHowdy

It's pleasantly cool going to pleasantly warm. I just can't stand it.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 08:41
Spill some coffee tea in your lap if you think you might accidentally smile... Big Grin
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 09:10
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Spill some coffee tea in your lap if you think you might accidentally smile... Big Grin

I smiled when the State Police arrested 3 members of the Fairness Campaign (that's a gay group) yesterday. They were protesting against the Ky. Farm Bureau and failed to disperse when the KSP troopers told them toDevil
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 10:29
guess they failed to use cattle prods....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 10:46
KSP used to be famous for their double bladed ax handle (without the blade of course), but have since gone to the riot batonBaseball Bat
Sparky View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 16:29
We had another 100 year rain last night. We received between 7 and 10 inches of rain within hours. And I am amazed at the number of people who had to go out in it. One lady said her $118K Mercedes G Wagon can go through anything. So she and her daughter were going shopping. It stopped when the water was a few inches up the windshield. And yes that is correct windshield. She and here daughter escaped by going out the sunroof.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 16:45
Would love to have the " M " glad I don't have her brains!

Where the hell was it?
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2015 at 18:57

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2015 at 04:23
Great pic Ed.

Mornin' all.

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2015 at 09:58
Cheaper in the long run I'm sure. Makes it easier to upgrade to the latest models. Oh yea good morning all. Sparky where was the Oklahoma style rain.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2015 at 10:32
Eduardo got rained on---Tropical Storm-style--- in Hico the other day.  Lightning everywhere!!    
Visit the Ed Show
Sparky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2015 at 11:51
Sioux Falls, SD.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2015 at 13:56
Flew into Sioux Falls a few times on the way to Spirit Lake, Iowa.

3_tens View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3_tens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2015 at 14:44
That is quite a rain for SD.
Folks ain't got a sense of humor no more. They don't laugh they just get sore.

Need to follow the rules. Just hard to determine which set of rules to follow
Now the rules have changed again.
Sparky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/29/2015 at 23:29
Skip what brought you to Spirit Lake IA?

And yes that is a lot of rain for SD. Got to see some of the after math of the storm today on the bike trail. All I can say is wow!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2015 at 04:47
Originally posted by Sparky Sparky wrote:

Skip what brought you to Spirit Lake IA?

And yes that is a lot of rain for SD. Got to see some of the after math of the storm today on the bike trail. All I can say is wow!

We represented Berkley for a long time, my boss's dad was one of their first reps. I was with them for almost 20 years when they went back to a factory sales force.
I'm sure you've seen
Okoboji University sweatshirts out there, well one day I was at a Farm & Garden store that a friend owns not far from where we live and a man walked by me with one on. I walked over to him and asked if he was an alumnus and his chin almost hit the floor, he looked at me with amazement and said " you know"?
He couldn't believe someone 1500 miles away from Okoboji would see him and know. We both had a good laugh.

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2015 at 10:35

" Peddler is an alumnus of Animal House.  They used to smoke corn silk in their raccoon coats behind the stables! "   

Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2015 at 11:25
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

" Peddler is an alumnus of Animal House.  They used to smoke corn silk in their raccoon coats behind the stables! "   

Likely still does. Wink

If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Sparky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2015 at 15:55
Skip did you get to go to the Berkley place on the lake?
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/30/2015 at 16:05
Originally posted by Sparky Sparky wrote:

Skip did you get to go to the Berkley place on the lake?

Many times. That place was unreal but the ranch was even better I was was made of 15 or 18" logs brought in from out west. The master shower was all stones and would probably accommodate 8or 10 friendly people it was huge.
The ranch had quite a bit of acreage and it backed up to a forever wild area..
It had a lighted softball field like the " Field of Dreams ".

His Taiwanese ex I believe got the ranch.

We had many great times in Spirit Lake..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 907908909910911 1639>
  Share Topic