OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Firearms For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Cav 15 Lower Rare Seriel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cav 15 Lower Rare Seriel
    Posted: February/12/2013 at 10:00
Cavarly Arms Lower, complete.  This is a very early receiver when the original Cavarly Arms was making these.  This lower belonged to a friend of the owner of Cavarly Arms who requested this unique Seriel and color combination (light grey/smoke). I have spent several hours on the phone and HAD several emails confirming this detail.  I've function tested it with a blackout upper and a 223 upper and besides the mil spec trigger I got no complaints (can be swapped out, just all I had to finish it).    It is very very light weight and if I could find parts I'd build me a light weight upper to go with it and use it for hunting but I just dont see that happening.  $450 shipped to your FFL

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/15/2013 at 07:51
$425 Shipped
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2013 at 12:02
Offers?
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2013 at 08:02
I'll sweeten the deal, $415 shipped with a brand new 30rd PMAG included or a brand new 20rd PMAG tan or green, your choice.

So thats one lower and one mag of your choice.

trigger29 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2013 at 11:03
Would make you an offer on that 20 rd PMAG!! LOL.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2013 at 12:26
Yeah buy the whole package and you get it and then sell the lowerWink
trigger29 View Drop Down
X = 180 Y = 90 (X+Pyro)+(Y-Pyro) = ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trigger29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2013 at 18:57
URG.  I've had 5 of them ordered for who knows how long. I've got some 30's but a 20 works out a lot better.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2013 at 07:42
They do bring a premium right now if you can find them.
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2013 at 17:04
Put it on Gunbroker it should go for a lot more than what you are asking.  I just dont need one.  Other option trade it to SWFA for something you need.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2013 at 10:51

Last Price drop then I'll put it back up in the back of the safe room and leave it.

$400 Shipped with one 30rd PMAG
or
$375 Shipped with no mag

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2013 at 12:00
SO how did you get hold of this lower G?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2013 at 12:25
G-Broker
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2013 at 08:04
TRADED
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic