OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Confused new guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbull155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused new guy
    Posted: March/02/2013 at 22:36
Hello,
I just received a brand new Rock river arms ar 15 flat top tactical version, and have been looking at optics for some time now and all I have narrowed it down to is trijicon. The reason for that is because I'm from Michigan and would like to support our struggling economy. I would like to shoot 100-300 yards accurately maybe a bit further. I would like to spend around 600-750 for the scope. This is my first rifle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also wondering about if I can run the magpul flip up sights with the optic. Thanks
Live free.
stork23raz View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stork23raz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2013 at 11:50
Unless you find a great deal you probaly not going to get a trijicon scope for less than 750. SWFA has the Trijicon accupoint scopes starting at $787, and going up. Acogs will be a few hundred more. The only thing your going to find for less than that is the trijicon reflex optic.
If your looking for a scope then no you wont be able to cowitness your buis. You would have to put the scope on a qd mount then take it off to use your BUIS. Althought if you get the reflex should be able to use them both at the same time.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic