OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bald eagle cam, live via B.C.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bald eagle cam, live via B.C.
    Posted: April/28/2006 at 22:33
This link was posted on another site it's of a nesting bald eagle, waiting for the eggs to hatch.  The feed is 24 hours a day.  Pretty neat to watch for a few minutes here and there.  Takes a few seconds for it to load up and depending what time of day it is how smooth the feed is.  Well here it is, but let me warn you it gets kind of addicting to watch.

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/default.asp

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2006 at 05:17

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/default.asp

Hot linked it for ya.

Very cool!!!!!

Appreciate that, Sneaky!!!

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Sneaky View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2006 at 09:54
Thanks, cheaptrick.  Should start a pool when the eggs are going to hatch.  Winner gets his or her choice of scope from the website.  Just a thought anyway, haha.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/29/2006 at 12:00

Originally posted by Sneaky Sneaky wrote:

Thanks, cheaptrick.  Should start a pool when the eggs are going to hatch.  Winner gets his or her choice of scope from the website.  Just a thought anyway, haha.

I like that idea.

Not sure SWFA would though......

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Sneaky View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2006 at 11:49
Just for grins I am going to throw the guess of May 4 is when the eggs hatch, only because that is also my bday.  I turn the ripe old age of 23 .
huntnful View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huntnful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2006 at 16:43
it won't let me watch it
Sneaky View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2006 at 19:03
I've been trying to get on the site all day today myself and it won't connect, wonder what the deal is.  Might be overloaded, says that 3 million some people a day are visiting the site and over 77 million so far.
huntnful View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huntnful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2006 at 17:53
I got it work finally so I am just going to minimize it. and leave it
Sneaky View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2006 at 14:42
The eggs on the first nest were found to be unfertile and the parent eagles left the nest.  The people who run the site have set up a new camera on a new nest with little fluffy eaglets in the nest.  Pretty cool.
SCOOP View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2006 at 16:06
very cool.its 5 pm daylite savings eastern standard time.that looks like maby out west ,earlier in the day.ill check back at sunset my time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic