OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Complaint Department

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2013 at 07:47
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

Again the "we" was aimed at you and your multiple personalities... An 'All inclusive' how are you doing....  don't want to leave anybody out ya know...

He (they) is not me (or us), he is I, or should be from his (or their) point of view, so to ask how are WE doing is to ask me (from my point of view) how THEY are doing, and if the person appears to be by themselves, then I am to assume that he has multiple personalities or their is a mouse in their pocket. At any rate, I do NOT know how THEY are doing since I am not them.
Is that clear?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2013 at 10:26
As mud....

alright...chop busting aside... 

The use of 'we' from a co-worker, boss or someone within your group, gang, whatever would indicate "common ownership or shared responsibility and could be appropriate in a team type atmosphere. 

"we" from a casual acquaintance stand point does seem patronizing at least...

Now, is there anything else i can give you a hard time about?  Big Grin  I've some catching up to do...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2013 at 10:30

He kinda reminded me of this dude. 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2013 at 11:43
Originally posted by budperm budperm wrote:

As mud....

alright...chop busting aside... 

The use of 'we' from a co-worker, boss or someone within your group, gang, whatever would indicate "common ownership or shared responsibility and could be appropriate in a team type atmosphere. 

"we" from a casual acquaintance stand point does seem patronizing at least...

Now, is there anything else i can give you a hard time about?  Big Grin  I've some catching up to do...

Oh sure, bring it on. I was at KCR yesterday with a friend of mine that used to work there. We were going through personal insults, innuendoes, rumor mongering, and conspiracies like an indian war party through a sleeping pioneer village (my friend is part Cherokee), so I'm all warmed up.

It's clear as mud to you, because I was throwing mud balls at you, since you didn't get it the first time, but you did finally grasp what I said.
How may I insult you today Madam and/or Sir?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2013 at 17:06

" What did BeltFed say to budperm after that? "  

Visit the Ed Show
stickbow46 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/2013 at 21:25
A meeting of the minds for the holidays,CF & CFll Wink
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2013 at 04:35

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2013 at 05:56
You know what pisses me off?
Well after the last three post, I can't remember[:)
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2013 at 06:00

" My mind is going, Dave. "   

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2013 at 06:13

Ed's heavy into the double tap coffee and lucky strikes this morning.....  Smile
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2014 at 11:54
I didn't get home from work until 5:45 and was just dead beat.  Then we went over to my daughter's house where the rest of the bunch was!!  I was in bed by 9:45....

Bucky

( Eduardo: Mr Excitement! ) 

Visit the Ed Show
stickbow46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickbow46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2014 at 12:11
Rip van wado HaHaHaHaHa,I hope I never get to be as old as you Wink
Pearls of Wisdom are Heard not Spoken
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2014 at 16:59

" You're already there, amígo!"  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/01/2014 at 18:49

" You know what pisses me off?  Seeing classified ads where they're selling a bedroom suite and they say 'bedroom suit' !!  It makes me want to find Ray Milland and go out on a binge!! "  

" It isn't Joseph A Banks, you know!! "   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2014 at 07:04

" Eduardo is just waiting around to get pissed off at something and he'll be right back! "   

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2014 at 07:09

" You know what annoys me?  Seeing an ad in the old Shotgun News or Gun List ( before the Internet put them out of business...) and some joker was selling an old rifle with what he called a " hex barrel " !  

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2014 at 07:46
don't forget those that call magazines....clips.  OH MY! Laugh
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2014 at 07:52
Well, I do that, too.   
Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2014 at 07:53
Bud, are you attempting to incite violence??? Hippie
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2014 at 07:54

Sarah Palin checking up on SWFA!!!    Eek

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic