OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Firearms For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Remington 700 300Blackout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remington 700 300Blackout
    Posted: December/16/2013 at 08:07
I recently picked this up from a smith that had to sell it to recoupe cost.  I tossed on a stock I had laying around and a triggerguard to.  It shoots excellent.  I have put 5 shots in a 1/2" group with 110 Barns AAC loads and 1" subsonic with 208AMAX.  It is an AAC mediumbarrel that was screwed onto a J-lock Remington 700 action that was trued up. The barrel was new when installed from Midway USA and I've put maybe 100-200 rounds down range with it.  Here is the barrel -
It will include a thread protector that came with the barrel.  You'll see in one picture of the action that looks a bit like rust, it did sit for 6+ months in the smith shop and some "dust" for a lack of a better term popped up on it.  I've wiped it off with a nylon brush and some gun oil and it is 100% gone, unnoticable.  If you want and updated picture I can do so just PM my your email or cell number.

it also has a Nikon P300 Blackout  scope on it too.  It was purchased new for this build.  I do still the box and papers that came with it. 

$650 w/scope and rings (as pictured)
$500 w/o scope and rings/bases

will ship from individual to FFL  It will go USPS with tracking and insurance.  I accept USPS MO or discret paypal gift and will ship within 24hrs of receiving funds, or personal/bank check and ship within 24hrs of my bank saying the check cleared.   Please PM with questions. 
I would be interested in trades for nice scopes, other firearms, or anything of values, just pm offers. 

"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2013 at 08:26
G, that is a NICE looking rig at a very reasonable price.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2013 at 08:38
It is.  I've just got duplicates I've trying to move. 
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2013 at 08:49
Someone has a great Christmas in their future...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2013 at 09:15
dang.....
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2013 at 08:49
SOLD
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 07:38
Back on the market, guy who purchased originally check bounced.
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 08:47
Originally posted by Bigdaddy0381 Bigdaddy0381 wrote:

dang.....
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
Sparky View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 09:20
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

Back on the market, guy who purchased originally check bounced.

That sucks!
Rancid Coolaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rancid Coolaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 10:48
Wow!

Reminds me why I won't take personal checks in these types of transactions.

Cool little gun.  If I didn't have an AR and a H&R in 300, I'd be in the market.
Freedom is something you take.
Respect is something you earn.
Equality is something you whine about not being given.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 11:23
Yep,  I incured a $5 return check fee but luckly I don't ship until I know it clears.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 15:01
The other bad side of a personal check is they could place a stop payment on the item.  Sadly some people actually pull that crap. 

Man I really want that G.  But we are saving out pennies for a new vehicle.  It would be awesome to have a bolt gun in 300 blk, it would be so quiet with the suppressor. 
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 15:35
Yep,  its really quiet.   I have dropped a fox standing about 10ft away from a deer and she never picked her head up from the corn pile to notice he colapsed.
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2014 at 19:13
sold
hydra7 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2014 at 09:29
Just had to tell people how quiet it was, that would have sold it earlier. Wink
Give me a shot, I won't disappoint!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic