OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Foreign Refuges for Ex-Pats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 08:43

" rumours "  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 08:45

" Don't invade Canada, please! "

" Yeah, you Yanks!  This is our beer! "   

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 08:54

Immigrate: Switzerland

Infiltrate: Argentina

Invade: Northern South America 

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 09:21

" If I had the money to immigrate to Switzerland I could buy Finland!! "

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 09:30
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

" If I had the money to immigrate to Switzerland I could buy Finland!! "

I wasn't talking about you! Ya putz.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 09:39

Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

I kinda like the option to drive or hike to a new location. Canada is out due to climate. 

Thought you southern boys was tough!  Give me some advance notice and I can rustle up some beaver coats to help you acclimatize.

I use to be tough!! Now I've found that the need to "prove" myself has passed sometime ago. When mentioning to my wife anything north of here she kindly lets me know, "Send me a post card". And beyond that, I don't know what changed cause I use to really enjoy cold weather, colder the better. But after a yr in Iraq with temps averaging 130ish my tolerances have changed. Now I dread temps above 80 and if I don't pay attention to my feet when its in the 30's or colder I get in trouble. I'm not blamin it on age either. Beatup as I am I'm in pretty good shape. I do still have dreams of a place in Alaska that I could stay in the summer months. Maybe someday!!

Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 09:45

" We'll rent Devil's Island for BeltFed and then stop paying the rent so he gets kicked off! "  

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 09:50
Why should I move to Devil's Island, when I would be perfectly happy eating chocolate in SwitzerlandBandito
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2014 at 10:04
...and you hunt chamois!!    
Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2014 at 06:22

Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

...and you hunt chamois!!    

Stare

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2014 at 07:37
I think Mark has the right Idea!

We need to overthrow all immediate proximity islands and any/all connecting land masses.

So, Jamaica, Cuba, Entire Yucatan Peninsula possibly even Trinidad...

ad even though its cold.... Canada.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2014 at 14:15
Now hang on there a minute Bud, I thought we wuz friends!  There'll be no hostile incursions across the 49th while I'm on watch - think I'll go have a nap now............
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2014 at 15:06
Well I'd knock first since it was you... but we have to land somewhere and proximity is critical...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2014 at 20:37

Chamois and ibex hunting in Switzerland.....

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic