OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bushnell 3-12x44 Elite Tactical Hunter LRHS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2scope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bushnell 3-12x44 Elite Tactical Hunter LRHS
    Posted: May/02/2014 at 07:11

May I know if anyone has got the chance to get some hands-on experience with this new scope ? Does it inherit the "tight eye box" problem of it's predecessor 3-12x44 Elite Tactical ?

Gappa View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2014 at 20:46
Good luck not many have tried these so it's anyone's guess.  I know I have one in my sights real soon.
Hondo64d View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hondo64d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2014 at 09:34
Originally posted by new2scope new2scope wrote:

May I know if anyone has got the chance to get some hands-on experience with this new scope ? Does it inherit the "tight eye box" problem of it's predecessor 3-12x44 Elite Tactical ?

As I have responded on another forum, the 3-12x44 Elite Tactical IS NOT the LRHS's predecessor.  The LRHS has virtually nothing in common with the  3-12x44 Elite Tactical other than they are both 3-12x44.  The tube is not the same, the saddle is not the same, the adjustments are not the same, the reticle is not the same…

Just received my LRHS a couple of days ago.  I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but have mounted it and spent some time behind it.  The eye box is very forgiving.  No issue with it whatsoever.  The glass is VERY good and the reticle functional and very crisp.  The elevation adjustment is very crisp and positive and I really like the zero stop.  Plenty of travel in before hitting the upper stop too.  I don't have it here in front of me, but IIRC, it was > 12 mils.  Looking forward to shooting it this week...

John
ccoker View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2014 at 08:49
One of my buddies got one of these and I have tested it against a NF 2.5-10x42, Swaro Z6 2.5-15HD and my Kahles 3-12x50.

It is a VERY nice scope, shockingly nice.  I have one showing up tomorrow I am going to spend some time with.
www.TacticalGunReview.com

Pro Staff - Silencer Shop

http://tacticalgunreview.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic