OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

vortex viper 6x24x50 will not focus at 100yds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2015 at 10:42
supplier or manufacture 88? God loves you, Jesus died for your sins, confess with your mouth he is lord and you will have everlasting life, they is a bunch of pliers hell even I can sell a scope, but I will say that my simmons 6x24x50 will focus at 100 I can see the bullet hole 88 I think some of the moving many moving parts are loose I should have went front focus but that's me always in a hurry to go nowhere, they have the scope I think they will get it fixed and I will be a happy camper GO VORTEX SHOW THEM WHAT YOUR MADE OF LET ME GET BACK ON HERE AND BRAGG OF MY SUPER VORTEX 
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2015 at 16:10

Visit the Ed Show
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2015 at 16:15
Originally posted by bala2450 bala2450 wrote:

supplier or manufacture 88? God loves you, Jesus died for your sins, confess with your mouth he is lord and you will have everlasting life, they is a bunch of pliers hell even I can sell a scope, but I will say that my simmons 6x24x50 will focus at 100 I can see the bullet hole 88 I think some of the moving many moving parts are loose I should have went front focus but that's me always in a hurry to go nowhere, they have the scope I think they will get it fixed and I will be a happy camper GO VORTEX SHOW THEM WHAT YOUR MADE OF LET ME GET BACK ON HERE AND BRAGG OF MY SUPER VORTEX 

This totally lost me. Did you post this while under the influence?
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2015 at 19:15
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/07/2015 at 19:51

The Weeks Weirdest Videos

Visit the Ed Show
bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/08/2015 at 11:48
I is high god loves you have a good day

bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2015 at 08:49
have eyes to see and ears to hear, have a good day
NW425 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NW425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2015 at 10:33
Did you get an ETA on the fix?

I was looking at that optic but I chose against it because glass quality > magnification
bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2015 at 13:58
should be early next week. I called they said the Engineers are really busy, so I will wait till monday and call unless they email me 1st, I think something is loose in the side focus adj myself, I know they would not sell a scope that is that bad, I hope lol

bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2015 at 14:01
if I had it to do over again, me only shooting paper I would have gotten a str 24x but I heard so many good things about this scope I just had to have it, hind sight is 2000 2000 LOL
bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/09/2015 at 17:45
scope is bein shipped so I sent an email Asking what they found I guess I will know tomm
bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/10/2015 at 12:52
objective cell was replaced and reset parallaxitive
bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/10/2015 at 12:57
Paul Corban gives a highly detailed look at how Objective works
bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/10/2015 at 13:02
you know I posted on here for some hints at why my scope would not focus but you guys did not read that I shot benchrest for awhile, the info I got from this site was basic 1st time shooter stuff, come on guys read the post get with the program

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/10/2015 at 17:21
Hahahaha.......ah, how precious. 
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/10/2015 at 17:34
😎
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
bala2450 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala2450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/2015 at 08:31
trolls like optics too every site hasem keeeeeep on trolllllliiinnnnggggg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/2015 at 08:38
Bye bye....Thanks for playing! 
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/2015 at 10:58

objective cell was replaced and reset parallaxitive

That's funny. Kind of like Milk of Magnesia or Pepto Bismol? Just wondering.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Acker View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/2015 at 11:15

Hi Bala,

That scope you mention a vortex viper. I think it is just a bad assembly job. The objective lens does is not positioned correctly so resolution is poor. If the focal length does not come to a fine focus on the next lens, in the system, by the time it arrives at the eye piece, its way out. Send it back.

best of luck,

Acker (from over the pond)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic